Huntsville, AL

Posted August 05, 2013
I am extremely pleased with all that Monrovia has afforded my son, both academically and socially. I could not have paid for a better education. The Principal and the staff are all very professional and dedicated to the students well being. My only change, would be to have a couple of major fundraisers instead of little fundraisers every other week, at least that what it seemed like last year. You want your child to participate in everything but for families with more than one child it could be very costly. Overall the school is fantastic, thanks to Dr. Davis and staff.

Posted July 16, 2013
Monrovia Elementary is excellent! All credit goes to the school for having my son read by the middle of Kindergarten and he's excited to return for 1st grade.

Posted March 31, 2013
We LOVE this school. The principal is very aware of what is going on in the school. She is very visible and returns emails and phone calls. I love that they have a very safe school, top notch teachers and innovative programs. The Leader in Me program is wonderful! My kids come home talking about the 7 habits daily. We are very pleased with the school.

Monrovia Elementary School 3

Posted February 18, 2013
Very disappointed with the school. Kindergarten was ok, nothing great. 1st grade has been an uphill battle the entire time. I have met with the school numerous times, and resorted to calling the BOE, which is not what I wanted to happen. I did get resolution, but not after much heartache. Some of the teachers there are truly wonderful, I think I just happened to get a few that are either close to retirement or didn't mesh with my kids personality.

Posted December 04, 2012
My daughter is in 2nd grade now. I have been impressed with every teacher she has had. The staff really does care about the kids. They go over and above to bring out the best in each child. I am proud to tell people that my daughter goes here. As a parent, if you get involved you will get to know the staff even better.

Posted August 18, 2011
I think this school is wonderful. My daughter is a second year student here and is very happy. The teachers are very personal and willing to help with anything a student might need. I was delighted with the way my kindergartner left last year, reading, writing and math skills far exceeding my expectations. Classes are comfortably small and all staff friendly and helpful.

Posted April 19, 2011
I love this school!! But most of all, our daughter does!!! We made a move to this school locally and are very appreciative of how well the school runs. We love The staff!! We are never disappointed! We love that we are welcome to the school anytime.

Posted July 21, 2010
This is a great school! The teachers are personal and they are up to date! they are involved with extra Curricular activities. They have never disappointed me! the children are the number one priority here!

Posted March 30, 2010
We love this school! Great leadership made of professionals who listen to parents. I am in the school frequently and am impressed with the behavior of the students overall. Teachers are proactive in helping the individual student and his/her specific needs to make the best of each child's education. We enjoy improving a home and moving, but are staying in our current home simply because we want our children at THIS school.

Posted May 29, 2009
if u want ur child to be happy an safe the best school is monrovia

Monrovia Elementary School
1030 Jeff Rd, Huntsville, AL  35806
Last modified Monrovia Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Monrovia Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 23 reviews. Top