Huxford, AL

Posted August 25, 2013
Huxford Elementary School my grandson's new school and he is so excited ---and the staff is so cooperative and full of excitement too ---they have made starting school for him HAPPY AND POSITIVE !!!

Posted June 30, 2007

Posted September 18, 2006
I think Huxford is a excellent school! The teachers are wonderful and always let you know what is going on with your kids and other things going on with the school!

Posted August 10, 2005
My children love HES. The teachers are wonderful an caring. Miss Warren is the best principal ever. It has a home feeling to it as soon as you walk in. Everyone that works there is always friendly and helpful. I wish that HES could be put up to the 12th grade. HES is a wonderful school.

Posted February 13, 2005

Posted December 13, 2004
- a former student
I graduated from HES many a year ago (I'm now a senior), and I am very happy to have had the chance to attend such a fine school. The teachers and faculty (especially the principal) are some of the most caring people I have ever known. The environment of HES is one that is very well suited for learning. This school has many extracurricular activities for the students, such as dances and parties for most of the major holidays. I'm not a parent yet, but I'll definitely be sending my children to this school in the future.

Huxford Elementary School
637 Huxford Rd, Huxford, AL  36543
Last modified Huxford Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Huxford Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top