Irondale, AL

Posted May 07, 2010
Irondale middle is the best scool in Alabma and I go there as a student

Posted May 02, 2010
Irondale Middle School is a great school with caring teachers, firm administration, and many academic and extra-curricular opportunities for its students.

Posted April 30, 2010
irondale is the best school every since i came ever just being so good to me.

Posted January 08, 2010
I think that Irondale Middle School is a great school for my child. At this age and stage, children like to challenge boundaries in adults. Irondale is on the ball in following the code of conduct. My child has had to be disciplined at Irondale, but I did not disagree with the decision. Like any other child she has to follow rules. After all, adults have to follow rules every day in life. Why not teach them now?

Posted October 14, 2009
This school is pretty nice. I've bene going since the 6th grade. Now I'm in the 8th. I'm going ot miss it hwne I get into high school. =)

Posted October 21, 2008
i love this school my first day i had an good time they are very nice and kind

Irondale Middle School 4

Posted September 28, 2008
this school has everything awesome academics, very diverse student backgrounds and a carring staff.

Posted September 25, 2008
I feel like this school has it all - a caring administration, a diverse group of students, many activities and opportunities for the students, teachers who truly care about their students' successes, and a curriculum that prepares students for the real world. I am happy to be a part of such an outstanding school!

Irondale Middle School 3

Posted September 15, 2008
I am of the opinion that there is a significant adjustment from elementary schools to IMS. Therefore, teachers should be more understanding of adjustment and not just throw the children out there without consideration of time for adaptability. I believe in a challenged curriculum. Nevertheless, the children need to feel that the teachers care about them and their worlds, as well as their academic achievements.

Posted September 10, 2008
It is a fine school, though it may have its problems it is wonderful with the students and my daughter, Chelsea, loves her friends and teachers there. :]

6200 Old Leeds Rd, Irondale, AL  35210
Last modified Irondale Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-9. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Irondale Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 16 reviews. Top