Posted October 29, 2012
Alma Bryant do not have teachers that care for the children. They tell the kids that they don't have time for them. I haven't met the principle. The office staff are jerks!

Posted September 26, 2012
ZERO STARS! I have an issue with the school confusing my kids records with others, with us being threatened with legal action due to this, principals and teachers not responding to letters and emails and this is nothing. The best part is my child and her friend being sexually harrased and having a boy try dragging them unwillingly into boys bathroom.. and school does nothing.. not even contact the parents! This is something I should find out from the principal or other staff member.. not have my child tell me about!

Posted March 25, 2011
I think this school offers so much to the students as far as extracurricular classes. This helps them become more well rounded and better prepared for college. The administration dept. is great.

Posted March 25, 2011
We could'nt be more pleased with how well our son is doing here. There are so many options for him opposed to the school we transferred from. The teachers are really great and seem to be very in-tune with their kids. They really seem to do a lot of preparation for college and getting the students ready for graduation. My son is really excited about it!

Posted August 31, 2010
Great school. Great teachers and parent support system for our students. This school, it's staff and parents are what make this school so great. Time is put into the kids and it is reflected in the wonderful young men and women that have graduated from and continue to from Bryant High School. Our children are "our lives" here in this area ....... and it shows.

Alma Bryant High School 2

Posted March 22, 2010
I rate Alma Bryant below average because I believe the administators and teachers are somewhat rude. The food is most definatly gross and its pretty much test test test no room for being a teenager.

Posted December 03, 2009

Alma Bryant High School 4

Posted August 10, 2009

Alma Bryant High School 0

Posted March 02, 2009
I have been very pleased with the individual response the teachers and principal give to the students and parents.

Posted September 12, 2008

Alma Bryant High School
14001 Hurricane Blvd, Irvington, AL  36544
Last modified Alma Bryant High School is a Public school that serves grades 8-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Alma Bryant High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 34 reviews. Top