Bad
Good

This school is a very good school. The involvement in the school is unreal. If your looking for you child a safe place this is it. We have some of the best teachers in the state. As well as the top testing scores In the State. Its just a awesome place for education and athletics.

I attended Zion Chapel from middle school through High school. I can agree that the community here is tightly knit, but the education here is remedial at best. There are too few electives offered and only one foreign language available. If you do not fail a class, you will find yourself taking the same class twice anyway, such as two or three home ec or ag classes, because there simply isn't enough variety. The educators do strive for their best, but the funding and supplies are limited. Many individual teachers are superb, but there were a few bad apples too, that gave crossword puzzles and word finds rather than actually teach a structured class. When I reached college, I was challenged to keep up with the requirements and expectations of college level education. The school also tended to fall victim to cliques, where you either belonged, or you didn't. Please take this into account if your child doesn't fall into the narrow social expectations of this rural school.

I am a graduate of ZC and I can say, I loved the being at a small school. Students get that 1-on-1 attention they need to be successful and having teachers who REALLY care about them being successful. I'm sure of how things are going now, but I believe that my HS education set the foundation for my successful career. ZCHS Class of 1997.

Attended Zion Chapel in the 90's and am so glad I got out and moved to California after years of remedial education I finally got into the University of San Diego.

i myself attended this school 13 yrs ago and loved it. The students and faculty are close and kind with eachother. Best school i ever attended.

At first, I wasn't sure about my elementary sudent and my high school student attending this small school. It took a few months to adjust, it is a very close nit communtiy. The academics of this school are great! The sports program, it seems that if your child has not already been playing for years at this school - they do not make the cut. My opinion is that the school should be more involved with supporting the youth sports program, because the youth sports program accepted any of the childre with open arms! After all...this is were the fututre atheletes for Zion Chapel are learning their sports abilities!!!

Great place to raise a family around and send your bright kids to.

My husband graduated from ZC. Untill I met him and he's sisters, I had never heard anyone say that they loved the school that they went to. But, now since my children go there I can understand. It is a very close nit community that does put a lot of attention and time to their children. The only thing that I have had problems with is the way the elementry is so slow to let the parents know when things are going on at the school or field trips that the parents can participate in. The children may have a fild trip and the parents not know about it unitl one week before it happens. Other than that it is a great school!

This is the best school you could possible send your children to. The education that my child is receiving is top rate. The teachers are very helpful and understanding.

I am a Zion Chapel graduate. I did fine in college. I had a great math teacher in high school and I actually help my friends' kids with their math. I love Zion Chapel and if I lived closer I would send my children there.

Last modified Zion Chapel High School is a Public school that serves grades K-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.