Posted May 19, 2014
This school is a very good school. The involvement in the school is unreal. If your looking for you child a safe place this is it. We have some of the best teachers in the state. As well as the top testing scores In the State. Its just a awesome place for education and athletics.

Zion Chapel High School 2

Posted January 31, 2012
I attended Zion Chapel from middle school through High school. I can agree that the community here is tightly knit, but the education here is remedial at best. There are too few electives offered and only one foreign language available. If you do not fail a class, you will find yourself taking the same class twice anyway, such as two or three home ec or ag classes, because there simply isn't enough variety. The educators do strive for their best, but the funding and supplies are limited. Many individual teachers are superb, but there were a few bad apples too, that gave crossword puzzles and word finds rather than actually teach a structured class. When I reached college, I was challenged to keep up with the requirements and expectations of college level education. The school also tended to fall victim to cliques, where you either belonged, or you didn't. Please take this into account if your child doesn't fall into the narrow social expectations of this rural school.

Zion Chapel High School 4

Posted November 10, 2011
I am a graduate of ZC and I can say, I loved the being at a small school. Students get that 1-on-1 attention they need to be successful and having teachers who REALLY care about them being successful. I'm sure of how things are going now, but I believe that my HS education set the foundation for my successful career. ZCHS Class of 1997.

Zion Chapel High School 1

Posted July 21, 2011
Attended Zion Chapel in the 90's and am so glad I got out and moved to California after years of remedial education I finally got into the University of San Diego.

Posted June 20, 2011
i myself attended this school 13 yrs ago and loved it. The students and faculty are close and kind with eachother. Best school i ever attended.

Zion Chapel High School 4

Posted April 22, 2009
At first, I wasn't sure about my elementary sudent and my high school student attending this small school. It took a few months to adjust, it is a very close nit communtiy. The academics of this school are great! The sports program, it seems that if your child has not already been playing for years at this school - they do not make the cut. My opinion is that the school should be more involved with supporting the youth sports program, because the youth sports program accepted any of the childre with open arms! After all...this is were the fututre atheletes for Zion Chapel are learning their sports abilities!!!

Posted April 02, 2009

Posted February 22, 2009

Posted November 30, 2008

Posted November 03, 2008
Great place to raise a family around and send your bright kids to.

Zion Chapel High School
29256 Hwy 87, Jack, AL  36346
Last modified Zion Chapel High School is a Public school that serves grades K-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Zion Chapel High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 23 reviews. Top