Bad
Good

I went to curry from kindergarten through graduation in '97. Even during that time the schools had their problems. I started a family in the area and sent my oldest daughter to school there. It definitely changed for the worst. The principal was definitely an alec Baldwin look alike with the jerk attitude to match. Most of the teachers and pto were made up of the snags that went to school when I was there. My daughters kindergarten teacher, mrs. Wheeler, spent more time on facebook with the other teachers than she did teaching the children. Most of the people in the community think if they made more than $40k a year. They were rich and better than anyone else. If you're not part of their group by association you will be left out here . I would not recommend this school to anyone. Especially if you don't want to pay for everyone elsea child to attend there also. They love "donations " even after you have bout enough for your child alone. This school is a joke among public schools.

Curry High School is a great School we have wonderful teachers, and unlike a comment below states, we are not racist, at all. Our sports program isnt the best, but it could be! Curry is a great school to have your child in.

I had to pull my children out of Curry , I have always thought my children that the color of your skin should not matter we are all children of God and this is the only thing that should matter, but unfortunately not at Curry. The principal is a great person, but too easy going and does not enforce authority enough and I will say some of the teachers are really great. Something needs to be done about this, we need to be teaching our children how to get along with one another and let racism be a thing of the pass.

Both of my daughters go to curry. We moved here from North Carolina and I can tell you that the Teachers and the school staff put NC schools to shame. The Curry Staff is great and I wouldn't think of letting them go anywhere else. Keep up the great work Maurice Savard

I wrote a detailed review before, but it was rejected. This time I will keep it simple. While Curry is not a BAD school, it has several flaws. As with any school probably, if your kid isn't a teachers kid or friend of one, they will get less attention than the rest of the class. Several of the teachers, not all, do not teach enough. The curriculum is geared more towards the kids who have problems in class while the kids who learn easily are not challenged at all. The principal is a great person, but too easy going and does not enforce authority enough. Yes their scores are excellent on the school's report card, but thats because the education level is very easy! I'd like to see more dicipline for trouble children and a more advanced curriculum!

Last modified Curry Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.