Posted June 17, 2013
This is a high quality school with outstanding teachers and leadership. I've had two children at Park School. It's been a wonderful experience.

Posted April 01, 2012
I currently have three children who attend MPS, and I could not be happier!! My older two children are in the gifted program which provides a challenging academic program for them. My younger child is in K5, which has been a smooth transition for her. She has just excelled academically. The staff at MPS always puts the child first. From the teachers to the janitoral staff, it is like a family away from home. I would highly recommend this school to anyone. I feel good leaving my children in their hands everyday!!!

Memorial Pk Elementary School 1

Posted March 30, 2011
I do not agree with any of the other reviews! My husband has his daughter in this school and the teachers give her no guidelines. They don't grade their homework and they will not put a paper on their grade if they make below a 90. Some parents may not agree but this is what the teacher says to me and the student. I myself do not think that they are teaching anything by doing that. The child stole from another student and the teacher did nothing. They do not care about handwritting or coloring. The child is getting a free ride. If thats what you want foir your kids then send them if not then pick another school. My children will NOT be attending MPS! I also believe the teachers get overly involved in the teachers and try to over ride the parents!

Posted April 27, 2010
This is the best school in Alabama...My son has done so well here! the teachers are all great!

Posted January 29, 2010
We moved to the Memorial Park area just so our son could attend MPS. His father went there and we wanted our son to attend this elementary as well. Our son has some behavioral issues and I can't say enough good things about his teachers and other staff members that have helped our son to become a better student. They have put him on a path to deal with his behavior problems in a constructive manner rather than the temper tantrums that would otherwise result in a total shutdown. I see an amazing difference in our son since he began school at MPS. He still has alot to learn but is well on his way to a successful school career and a happier, well rounded life. Thank you MPS we are blessed to have such a wonderful school and teachers/staff.

Posted September 22, 2008

Memorial Pk Elementary School 1

Posted August 12, 2008

Memorial Pk Elementary School 0

Posted October 02, 2007
My grandson has really done well at this school. I feel his teachers and other staff really are concerned about his education.

Posted February 21, 2007
We have had a wonderful mem. park experience. It is hard for me to understand why parents are not flocking to this area just to avail there families of this jewel.

Posted January 14, 2004

Memorial Pk Elementary School
800 10th Ave, Jasper, AL  35501
Last modified Memorial Pk Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Memorial Pk Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 10 reviews. Top