K-7, 9
Joppa, AL

Posted September 03, 2008
One of the best kept secrets in the county is a very true statement. This school along with other schools in the county has highly qualified teachers and continues to make AYP every year. If you are looking for a great school, send them to Ryan with my three

Posted September 02, 2008

Ryan School 0

Posted August 27, 2008
I have two children who attent this school. We have some of the most talented teachers in the county. We have had many upgrades to the school buildings as well as the lunchroom. I love this school and my children do as well.

Ryan School 1

Posted November 25, 2007
this school should be shut down and the children sent to cotaco or arab.no enough quality teachers and the building is a dump

Ryan School 2

Posted June 18, 2006
I have to disagree with this being a good school for my step son. Ryan students are just run through like a herd of cattle to get into Brewer. I wish this school would get a boost and maybe it will but I have been hoping for along time. I used to substitute teach at the morgan county schools and this was one of the worst schools in morgan county. The children are not disciplined and seem to have no desire to do well for the most part academically.

Posted August 22, 2003
Speaking as a former teacher with a Master's degree in elementary education, I can say that this is one of Morgan County's stellar schools. The principal is a veteran educator with two Master's of Educational Administration degrees and a AA (Educational Specialist) degree--more than any other principal in the county. He has a dedication to his students and to the school that is truly commendable. Under his administration, the school has had a new building contructed for lower elementary, computer upgrades and networking, cafeteria expansion and upgrades, as well as many additional small improvement projects. Currently, an outdoor laboratory project is underway for hands-on study of botanicals indicative to the Ryan community. This small-school environment provides an ideal classroom setting for children, with most classes boasting of less than 18 students per teacher. One of Morgan County's best kept secrets.

Ryan School