Killen, AL

1 review of this school

Allen Thornton Career Tech Center 5

Posted May 05, 2006
This is a great school it has helped me get a kick start on my college plans. I suggest that everyone try to take a least one class here. The culinary arts teacher is the greatest! she cares about all students and listens to you when you need someone to talk to. For anyone who thinks this class just teaches you how to cook and is the same as the foods class the their school is wrong, every wrong! we learn about other countries, and we do thing you would never think you would be able to do. All of the classes are this! the staff is waiting to help you with whatever you need at all times! i love it and i think everyone who makes it possible for me to go to school here!i give it a two thumbs up!

Allen Thornton Career Tech Center
7275 Hwy 72, Killen, AL  35645
Last modified Allen Thornton Career Tech Center is a Public school that serves grades 10-12
Allen Thornton Career Tech Center Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 1 reviews. Top