Lafayette, AL

Lafayette Eastside Elementary School 2

Posted July 30, 2014
My child enjoyed his teacher and classmates. However, my expectations were not met. I. I wanted my child to be able to write legibly and learn some Spanish. I wanted my child to be challenged. I felt the expectations for the children were too low and no real game plan to improve the Great School Rating was in place. The school is in crisis. The urgency, seriousness and consequences of the school's alert rating of 2 are not being honestly dealt with. The test scores were not aberrant test scores. Check out the movie "Lean on Me" for some ideas on what we can do next.

Lafayette Eastside Elementary School 5

Posted August 12, 2007

Lafayette Eastside Elementary School
300 Ave A SE, Lafayette, AL  36862
Last modified Lafayette Eastside Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Lafayette Eastside Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 2 reviews. Top