Lanett, AL

Huguley Elementary School 5

Posted May 18, 2013
We love Huguley School. The teachers and staff are wonderful! My child has had a wonderful experience in Kindergarten - we look forward to 1st-5th at Huguley!

Huguley Elementary School

Posted September 28, 2009
We are very pleased with Huguley School. Our daughter enjoys going to school and is constantly learning and growing. I do wish that Huguley offered music and/or art classes, that would be great!

Huguley Elementary School 5

Posted July 12, 2009
Huguley ELM. is a GREAT SCHOOL! I'm very pleased w/ my child's teacher and her performance! Thanks for all the hard work Mrs. G. Jones!

Huguley Elementary School 3

Posted January 09, 2009
This is a great school. The teachers are there for the students. One deciding factor of where we moved was what the school had to offer. Huguley Eleam. has met and exceeded our expestations!

Huguley Elementary School
3011 Phillips Rd, Lanett, AL  36863
Last modified Huguley Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Huguley Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top