Bad
Good

I think we are blessed to have such caring teachers willing to help students in any way they can. I am so thankful we decided to move here from a school with 1200 students.

I agree that LHS is a good school. My child is a tenth grader and we think the programs are good. There is a lot of research and writing projects, but that will help prepare the kids for college. I think the school uniforms are a great addition to the school.

Lanett High School is a wonderful and challenging school. Not only am I a graduate from the school but my children attends now. The school offers online classes for the students. I think that this is a tremendious opportunity for them to get a jump start on bettering their education, since alot of universities/colleges are offering online courses. Love the school, GO PANTHERS!

I think Lanett High School is creative for requiring all ninth graders to take JROTC. My daughter has been allowed to show her leadership skills at school and in the community. She will take the elective courses in JROTC through twelfth grade. I hear the junior high school has good programs as well.

Last modified Lanett Senior High School is a Public school that serves grades 8-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.