Bad
Good

We just moved from Florida and love the small, family atmosphere here at Lance Elementary. The after school program is terrific. My kids are getting music and art instruction and the superintendent even gave us the orignal tour of the school. All staff members are very helpful.

I am proud to have my children in Lanett schools. I also have a child at LJHS. I know several people who are renting property in the city limits so their chldren do not have to go to chambers county. Our programs outshine the county by far. We came from opelika and love it! Small classes and GREAT teachers!

I believe this school is on the right track. It is small enough to give individual help to students but large enough to have extras like art classes. I think Lanett schools are headed in the right direction.

Love the new things happening at WO Lance Elementary. My child is competing in a state art show and poetry contest!

I worked at this school for 5 years and I really miss it. I had a great principal and some wonderful co-workers. I would love to go back here under the same administrator if I moved back to Alabama. If anyone is moving to this area and want your child to receive a quality education, then this is the school that you should choose. There are many enthusiastic teachers who care about the kids. The teachers are well trained to meet whatever learning style your child may have.

I cannot say enough good things about Lance. It is so clean and the teachers really care about our students. You can walk in the halls and see work and pictures of activities. The school is #1.

We love W.O. Lance. I think school uniforms has helped bring a lot of pride to the school. My kids love the AMSTI activities in science. My son talks about dissecting. We didn't dissect until high school when I was in school.

Our son loves the school. We enjoy the family math night where our whole family can work math problems and meet other families in the school. I think the school is much better than the Chambers County school where we moved from.

We just moved to Lanett for a job opportunity with KIA Motors and we have been pleased with Lanett schools. The elementary is clean and the enrichment program is impressive. The teachers are energetic and creative. My children love the school!

Last modified Lanett Central Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.