Bad
Good

This School does not go by the book! I will be taking my son out of this School! I will be reporting the Principal & the asst Principal for harassment! Do not send your child to this School especially if your child is a African American!!!!

The administrators now at LMS are doing a great job of supporting children, parents, and the staff. Every time I talk to my kid's teachers I am always amazed at the things they're doing.

This school hits kids. They use corporal punishment. They have not bothered to educate themselves on the negative effects that it has on a child's education and development. Very bad environment for a child to learn and grow.

Leeds middle was once a great school, but as said it is ran by the children and the administation takes all the wrong efforts to maintain quality, the education is focused around the football team and worries only on grades not knowledge, many of the teacher were also hired to support the sports team and take their job of actually teaching very lightly,overall if you want to send your child to a school were he wont learn anything but will maintain average grades and be just average person its a good school.

The students are in charge at this school and behavior issues abound. This school is not what is advertised.

This year, expect to see great things. We have a winner at the wheel! I have two children attending this school this year. We are excited about the future.

I give the school a wonderful rating.I am very pleased with my granddaughters teachers her work just thankful thus far.Everyone is working so hard.

My daughter has enjoyed her first few months at LMS. Her 6th grade teachers were a big help when it came to organizing things and making her feel comfortable in a new setting. The teachers are always friendly and have an open door policy. Overall, I agree with the first posting. The entire staff has helped my daughter transition into this new school.

I was scared to send my daughter to LMS from rumors that I heard. My daughter 1st year at LMS was 100% improvement over the LES. She has raised her grades from C's and D's to A's and B's because the teachers take their time with each student to make sure they understand the work and all of the staff truley cares for all the kids. I have heard of no violence at this school in the 2 years my daughter has attended.

Last modified Leeds Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 5-9. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.