Posted September 23, 2014
This School does not go by the book! I will be taking my son out of this School! I will be reporting the Principal & the asst Principal for harassment! Do not send your child to this School especially if your child is a African American!!!!

Posted December 04, 2013
The administrators now at LMS are doing a great job of supporting children, parents, and the staff. Every time I talk to my kid's teachers I am always amazed at the things they're doing.

Posted September 17, 2013
This school hits kids. They use corporal punishment. They have not bothered to educate themselves on the negative effects that it has on a child's education and development. Very bad environment for a child to learn and grow.

Posted April 29, 2012
Leeds middle was once a great school, but as said it is ran by the children and the administation takes all the wrong efforts to maintain quality, the education is focused around the football team and worries only on grades not knowledge, many of the teacher were also hired to support the sports team and take their job of actually teaching very lightly,overall if you want to send your child to a school were he wont learn anything but will maintain average grades and be just average person its a good school.

Posted October 28, 2011
The students are in charge at this school and behavior issues abound. This school is not what is advertised.

Posted August 16, 2009
This year, expect to see great things. We have a winner at the wheel! I have two children attending this school this year. We are excited about the future.

Posted October 31, 2008

Leeds Middle School 0

Posted January 23, 2008
I give the school a wonderful rating.I am very pleased with my granddaughters teachers her work just thankful thus far.Everyone is working so hard.

Posted September 27, 2007
My daughter has enjoyed her first few months at LMS. Her 6th grade teachers were a big help when it came to organizing things and making her feel comfortable in a new setting. The teachers are always friendly and have an open door policy. Overall, I agree with the first posting. The entire staff has helped my daughter transition into this new school.

Leeds Middle School 3

Posted August 05, 2007

Leeds Middle School
1721 Moton St, Leeds, AL  35904
Last modified Leeds Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 5-9. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Leeds Middle School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 12 reviews. Top