Bad
Good

I currently go to LHS and it is the best school all around in the Birmingham area if you ask me. The education is really valued and lack of discipline is not tolerated whatsoever. The teachers really try to push each student to excell in their best subject and work hardto improve their worst. We get lots of ACT training and you can tell the facility is here for you. I love it. I have been in the school system my whole life and since the newer schools and change of teachers oyou could ask for a better place to raise your.child. I especially love the diversity of people

I love this school! The staff is so wonderful and helpful! Much better than my child's old school, and I love the new facility!

This school turned my child's life around!! He attended Birmingham City Schools and had numerous discipline problems, even at home. When we moved, he was put in Leeds schools, and he transformed! He says he likes the sports program. That's all the info I can get. I love Leeds!

My kids really liked this school when they transferred in from Shades Valley.

The new school is awesome!!! I was so impressed when I went to my kid's concert in the BRAND NEW AUDITORIUM in the colossal new school!

As a recient graduate of Leeds and have gone to Leeds my whole life I love Leeds. Though a few teachers here and our Principal need to go. They do not handle sticky situations very well and a few teachers are there because they have to. A few of these teachers really need to go, and hopefully since we have a new super. things will start to look up. Love Leeds, just not all the faculty

This school is the bomb. I just dont like the teachers or the principal, but the students are awesome. So yea overall the school is good. I cant wait until we get the new school. This building is kinda trashy.

Leeds is a great place to attend for high school. Leeds has prepared me with leadership skills, pride in what i do and to always do the best i can! these skills will be something that will stay with me forever. At leeds high school i am surrounded with other students that want to make a diiference. The teachers princpals and other students encourage and motivate you to strive to be the best. I do not believe i would be the same strong, educated, and friendly person without attending leeds high school. I love leeds so much and i can't wait to see what the new schools are going to do for the school system. I am so devoted to leeds schools, i plan to go and get a elementary education and come back and teach at leeds elementary school and hopefully become princpal one day. I love leeds!

No challenge for a bright child. No encouragement for parental involvement. Very little communication from staff to parent. If you want your final report card of the year you better supply a stamp. In my opinion there is a serious lack of leadership.

I have grown up in Leeds, I went to Leeds High and since I have left in 2007 there have been numerous changes. The teachers there are great. The administration is very helpful and have the best attitude and outlook a student and parent could ask for, I believe. I had Coach Turner as a teacher and he was then named Assistant Principal and has helped turn Leeds high around along with Mr. Brisky whom I was not attending school when he was hired. Great strides are being reached by the faculty and staff there. As for the atmoshpere it is very home-grown. I loved it and I am sure others did and will.

Last modified Leeds High School is a Public school that serves grades 8-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.