Leeds, AL

Posted January 16, 2014
I currently go to LHS and it is the best school all around in the Birmingham area if you ask me. The education is really valued and lack of discipline is not tolerated whatsoever. The teachers really try to push each student to excell in their best subject and work hardto improve their worst. We get lots of ACT training and you can tell the facility is here for you. I love it. I have been in the school system my whole life and since the newer schools and change of teachers oyou could ask for a better place to raise your.child. I especially love the diversity of people

Posted April 12, 2010
I love this school! The staff is so wonderful and helpful! Much better than my child's old school, and I love the new facility!

Posted April 12, 2010
This school turned my child's life around!! He attended Birmingham City Schools and had numerous discipline problems, even at home. When we moved, he was put in Leeds schools, and he transformed! He says he likes the sports program. That's all the info I can get. I love Leeds!

Posted April 12, 2010
My kids really liked this school when they transferred in from Shades Valley.

Leeds High School 0

Posted April 12, 2010
The new school is awesome!!! I was so impressed when I went to my kid's concert in the BRAND NEW AUDITORIUM in the colossal new school!

Leeds High School 3

Posted July 21, 2009
As a recient graduate of Leeds and have gone to Leeds my whole life I love Leeds. Though a few teachers here and our Principal need to go. They do not handle sticky situations very well and a few teachers are there because they have to. A few of these teachers really need to go, and hopefully since we have a new super. things will start to look up. Love Leeds, just not all the faculty

Leeds High School 0

Posted March 30, 2009
This school is the bomb. I just dont like the teachers or the principal, but the students are awesome. So yea overall the school is good. I cant wait until we get the new school. This building is kinda trashy.

Posted January 08, 2009

Leeds High School 3

Posted December 01, 2008

Posted October 30, 2008
Leeds is a great place to attend for high school. Leeds has prepared me with leadership skills, pride in what i do and to always do the best i can! these skills will be something that will stay with me forever. At leeds high school i am surrounded with other students that want to make a diiference. The teachers princpals and other students encourage and motivate you to strive to be the best. I do not believe i would be the same strong, educated, and friendly person without attending leeds high school. I love leeds so much and i can't wait to see what the new schools are going to do for the school system. I am so devoted to leeds schools, i plan to go and get a elementary education and come back and teach at leeds elementary school and hopefully become princpal one day. I love leeds!

Leeds High School
8404 Greenwave Dr, Leeds, AL  35094
Last modified Leeds High School is a Public school that serves grades 8-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Leeds High School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 21 reviews. Top