Lexington, AL

Posted December 15, 2013
Lexington is an excellent example of great schools! Coming here has changed my kids for the better. The staff is awesome, kids are really great kids, and the principle has been unlike any other. I have been blessed to have had the opportunity to bring my kids here. It's not perfect, but my kids WANT to be at school now.

Posted March 29, 2009
I love lexington and I have had a very positive experience there!!

Posted March 14, 2008
I have been very impressed by Lexington school. The teachers cant be beat for the careing way they teach. Every child is important. Teacher child ratio is great also. The choices for academics are great.Everybody is very friendly

Posted November 28, 2007
Great School, Great Administration, Great Teachers, Great Community Support!

Lexington School 4

Posted December 17, 2003
I am very pleased with Mrs. Rhonda Beavers. My only concern is that my child does not get to bring home his English book and his grades are slipping. Furthermore, I feel Mrs. Beavers can handle this wtih great efforts

Posted September 04, 2003
So far, I have had nothing but a positive experience with Lexington. The teachers are caring and personable.

101 School St, Lexington, AL  35648
Last modified Lexington School is a Public school that serves grades K-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Lexington School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top