Lincoln, AL

Charles R Drew Middle School 4

Posted June 25, 2013
Excellent leadership - only complaint is no choral program. Our oldest has severe physical/mental disabilities and the system has been wonderful.

Charles R Drew Middle School 5

Posted March 16, 2012
I had no problem's before i moved my child to munford now i moved her back to lincoln i've had no problem's i love lincoln and wished i never had to have moved her in the first place, but now we are back and we haven't had any problem's!

Charles R Drew Middle School 0

Posted September 16, 2009
My son goes here they have great teachers, students, coaches and parents, that support there community and schools.

Posted July 25, 2008

Posted July 25, 2008

Posted February 28, 2008

Charles R Drew Middle School 5

Posted July 01, 2005
My daughter attends Drew Middle and we have been very pleased. She is an honor student, has been accepted into the TIP program from Duke University. Any time I have had any questions or concerns the faculty and staff have been wonderful. The teachers take great pride in their students, they really care. I would not even consider another school for her, and my younger daughter will be attending this school when she is older. There is not as much parental involvment as I think there should be, but unfortunately, this is a common problem everywhere.

Charles R Drew Middle School
78975 Al Hwy 77, Lincoln, AL  35096
Last modified Charles R Drew Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-9. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Charles R Drew Middle School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top