Bad
Good

I think this a great school because the teachers keep us motivated and so does the principles and they also have a lot of extra clubs, groups, and sportd that the students could join. And its not always a fight going on.

This school is a slum. The teachers are lazy and stop class to mingle flirtatiously. The teachers only want money. They don't care about the students, and on a daily basis I've personally heard them shout "I hate this place!" 80% of the classrooms have cockroaches in them. Most of the restrooms are out of order. The teachers and principals are all rude and spiteful. They have no respect for anyone. The teachers and principals have no problem targeting one kid. 99% Of the students here have no morals, they have no respect for themselves, muchless for others. There are a lot of racial aggression, disrespectful attitudes, bullying, drama, and generally unfair judgments. The only thing they care about is money, which is why they promote the football team. The teachers go easy on the football team members, and they can do anything. The teachers and students here are moral less, wanna be rich people, who lack ANY southern hospitality. If this is in the "TOP 50 SCHOOLS IN THE NATION" Then this nation has gone to hell. Please do NOT place your child here. Place them somewhere at least HALF WAY decent.

Lincoln Elementary, Drew Middle, and Lincoln High Schools are great schools! I would recommend these schools for anyone. Lincoln is a great community.

You can say what you want about the quality of the education at this school; but, I graduated from Lincoln with less than steller grades and went to College in Maryland. I completed a four-year degree in Aeronautics in just over two years and graduated with a 3.94 GPA. I am currently finishing up my Masters and have a 4.00 Graduate School GPA. Like most things in life, if you want a good education, you can get it. Lincoln is a small, close knit community and I love being here! They will offer it, whether or not you get it is up to you!

My son is a sophomore this year and I really wanna talk about the sophomore teachers. Some of them are nice, while the others are totally the OPPOSITE!!! My son told me that the teachers had bad attitudes towards him. I am not saying which teacher, but I think that teacher knows who I'm talking about. You are not treating my kids right, maybe others too. Different attitudes towards every students, not treating them the same! ( I believe my kids are not the only one) You should be regret for being a teacher cause being a teacher is such a waste for you! A teacher shouldn't be lazy for doing his work, not responsible, bad attitudes and bad teaching skills .

My daughter went to this school last year.I was very disappointed so much we moved only after 6 weeks of school. I was not allowed to eat lunch with my child, the school requires uniforms for students, but the teachers get to wear what they want to.The staff are all very rude and disrespectful to parents.Parents are not allowed to speak to other students while on school property even if the other students make the first gesture of a hand shake or saying "Hey".When I was withdrawing my daughter, the staff was like "WHATEVER".This school doesn't welcome outsiders.

My daughter went to school ,I withdrew her from there after 6 weeks. This school is far below the schools in Georgia.My daughter was doing the same work in 12th here that she did in 10th grade in Ga.The staff and teachers are direspectful to parents.My daughter came home crying everyday because she was unhappy.I won't recommend this school to anyone. The town doesn't like outsiders either.

Im a senior at Lincoln High School that has been to many different schools in my time. I have to say Lincoln is my favorite school. Its a small school where the teachers know all their students by name and are willing to help in any way that they can. Even though they are small they still try to offer as many advanced classes as they can. I am currently taking AP Calculus and AP Biology. The food at Lincoln is also much better than any of my previous schools. Lincoln also has phenomenal athletics. We made to the third round in the football playoffs, our boys track team won state last year, and we have a two time state champion wrestler(four other boys qualified for state as well). Over all Lincoln is a great that I would recommend for anybody.

I feel very fortunate to live in a community that offers such great leadership in the school system. The staff at Lincoln Elem., Drew Middle, and Lincoln High School are outstanding & are genuinely concerned with the education of the children in their care.

I have two children who graduated from Lincoln High School. They both turned out fine. One is in college and the other is working. I think that parents blame school administration for entirely to much. If you feel that race, gender, or any other things are prohibiting your child from getting the best education, just think about what they will have to deal with on jobs, and college. Life will deal you obstacles, but the parent has to let the child know that the most important thing in life is your education. I gave that knowlege to my kids. Lincoln High School is not the problem.... parents must be held accountable...!

Last modified Lincoln High School is a Public school that serves grades 8-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.