Bad
Good

Very good school. Had my youngest just finish the 5th grade - two daughters total went from Kindergarten thru 5th and highly recommend it. One of our daughters has severe physical/mental disabilities and this school system has been wonderful, which is quite rare. No school is perfect, but this one is very good - we're not considering a transfer opportunity until both girls finish their school careers in Lincoln.

My grandson attends Lincoln Elementary School and I could not be happier. He loves LES and his teachers. The Principal is the most caring, professional I have ever seen. I am so proud my grandson had the opportunity to attend Lincoln Elementary School. He is so happy and is learning so much.

LES is a wonderful school! My daughter was in Kindergarten last year and learned so much!

I am not sure what school the last reviewer was in - but it's not the Lincoln Elementary School I know. The teachers are extremely caring and go out of their way to help ALL the students. Administration is wonderful and positive. This is the most wonderful school in the area!!! It has consistent principles that are the basis for the positive educational environment there.

DO NOT SEND YOUR CHILD TO THIS SCHOOL!!! This school has several problems and no one seems to care. There are teachers who have paid students to give them a massage. Some of the people who help with activities come in on drugs and the school has allowed them in and not asked them to leave or not come back. Also there has been a time when I observed a parent helping grab a child by there arm and shake him. I brought it to the attention of a teacher and they just ignored it. I know it was not that parents child or even a relative. This school and is administration seem to only care about those who have the money and not the under dogs. Your children are not safe when they are at this school.

I must say I love LES!!! My daughter is in first grade this year and she loves it. She has learned so much that I am truly amazed... We recently transfered from Talladega City schools and the change has been wonderful. LES teachers and administration have a true love for the well being of all of the students no matter gender, race or status. Thanks for all you do!!

LES is a fabulous school! I have never been to a school this nice! The teachers work around the clock to provide students with high quality education. Thank you LES! My 5th grader will miss all of you!

i love les it is a wounderful school with very caring teachers and staff they are very equal with all the students if there are problems your kid is having they inform you and you can stay informed everyday with your kids website of what is going on in the class my kids have had only the best so far LES is great thanks so much wendy

Last modified Lincoln Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.