Bad
Good

Lincoln Elementary School 4

Posted June 25, 2013
Very good school. Had my youngest just finish the 5th grade - two daughters total went from Kindergarten thru 5th and highly recommend it. One of our daughters has severe physical/mental disabilities and this school system has been wonderful, which is quite rare. No school is perfect, but this one is very good - we're not considering a transfer opportunity until both girls finish their school careers in Lincoln.

Posted October 13, 2011
My grandson attends Lincoln Elementary School and I could not be happier. He loves LES and his teachers. The Principal is the most caring, professional I have ever seen. I am so proud my grandson had the opportunity to attend Lincoln Elementary School. He is so happy and is learning so much.

Posted July 30, 2010
LES is a wonderful school! My daughter was in Kindergarten last year and learned so much!

Posted June 21, 2010
I am not sure what school the last reviewer was in - but it's not the Lincoln Elementary School I know. The teachers are extremely caring and go out of their way to help ALL the students. Administration is wonderful and positive. This is the most wonderful school in the area!!! It has consistent principles that are the basis for the positive educational environment there.

Lincoln Elementary School 1

Posted May 19, 2010
DO NOT SEND YOUR CHILD TO THIS SCHOOL!!! This school has several problems and no one seems to care. There are teachers who have paid students to give them a massage. Some of the people who help with activities come in on drugs and the school has allowed them in and not asked them to leave or not come back. Also there has been a time when I observed a parent helping grab a child by there arm and shake him. I brought it to the attention of a teacher and they just ignored it. I know it was not that parents child or even a relative. This school and is administration seem to only care about those who have the money and not the under dogs. Your children are not safe when they are at this school.

Posted April 27, 2010
I must say I love LES!!! My daughter is in first grade this year and she loves it. She has learned so much that I am truly amazed... We recently transfered from Talladega City schools and the change has been wonderful. LES teachers and administration have a true love for the well being of all of the students no matter gender, race or status. Thanks for all you do!!

Posted April 08, 2008
LES is a fabulous school! I have never been to a school this nice! The teachers work around the clock to provide students with high quality education. Thank you LES! My 5th grader will miss all of you!

Posted July 30, 2007
i love les it is a wounderful school with very caring teachers and staff they are very equal with all the students if there are problems your kid is having they inform you and you can stay informed everyday with your kids website of what is going on in the class my kids have had only the best so far LES is great thanks so much wendy

Lincoln Elementary School 4

Posted February 17, 2005
Overall I think Lincoln Elementary is a wonderful enviroment for my children to receive an education. The teachers are up to date on the best techniques. The NASCAR theme throughout the school reflects the local culture and, in my opinion, is the most unique and eye-catching decor of any school that I have visited in Alabama. I would just like to say to the faculty, 'Keep up the great work!'

Lincoln Elementary School 1

Posted August 05, 2003
I have a child who failed last year. I tried to stay in touch with the school concerning this matter, but I did not get notified of this until 2 days from the end of school. Although his mother has custody of him, I maintain involved in his education due to his learning problems. The teacher, and the school in general, seems unconcerned with the children that fall behind and concentrate more so on the children who succeed. As a parent and as a Psychology major, I know that some children benefit from one-on-one guidance along with the normal learning curriculum. I feel that positive reinforcement in a behaviorally based program will help the struggling children succeed.

79001 Alabama Hwy 77, Lincoln, AL  35096
Last modified Lincoln Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.