Marengo Academy High School 5

Posted July 29, 2013
Wonderful little school. The teachers giver personalized attention and it is a close community of students and parents. Couldn't ask for anything more. Glad we moved here

Marengo Academy High School 4

Posted April 23, 2007
- a former student
Marengo Academy is an excellent school that provides the foundation for success. The teachers offer hands on training and advanced courses to prepare you for any challenge in life. I was able to graduate from the University of Alabama, and put my education to work in the business field. I received all of the necessary tools from Marengo Academy to help me become a successful businessman. I also was taught values and discipline. I would highly recommend Marengo Academy to any parent wanting their kids to get a great education.

Marengo Academy High School
2103 S Main St, Linden, AL  36748
Last modified Marengo Academy High School is a Private school that serves grades PK-12
Marengo Academy High School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 2 reviews. Top