Loachapoka, AL
Before care: Yes

Posted December 28, 2013
I attended Loachapoka and I found it to be a good as good of a school as all of the other schools within its class. Most of the schools in the surrounding area have a wide base for support but Loachapoka is often looked over. The students that attend this Loachapoka have the same potential as any of the students that attend Auburn High, Opelika High, or any of the other surrounding schools. I think that the more people should visit Loachapoka School before they pass judgement on weather it's a good or bad school. This school has more heart and character that the public gives it credit. Get to know the students, teachers, and the other faculty members and decide for your self. You be your judge, not the public.

Loachapoka High School 5

Posted November 02, 2010
I attend Loachapoka High School, and I think it is a good school for anyone to attend. Although other people around the county say that Loachapoka is a bad or not a good school to attend, they won't know how Loachapoka is unless they have gone to the school. In my opinion, LHS has good classes for me and I make excellent grades. If I would attend any other school, I would think that I would have the same grades that I make at LHS. So plz dont call Loachapoka High School no good because we are going to make it all the way!!! If anyone has any thing to say just write me on my email...thanks

Loachapoka High School 3

Posted June 29, 2007

Posted July 27, 2004

Posted August 26, 2003
- a former student

Loachapoka High School
685 Lee Rd 61, Loachapoka, AL  36865
Last modified Loachapoka High School is a Public school that serves grades 7-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Loachapoka High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top