Locust Fork, AL

Posted April 23, 2013
Worst school ever.They have the most unprofessional staff.It is like having children in -charge of the school.They are not people you can count on to be on top of things, and I don't know about anyone else,but when it comes to my kids,I want the job done right.You want get that from Locust Fork.DON,T SEND YOUR KIDS TO THAT SCHOOL.

Posted July 15, 2012
i went here for my 8th and half of my freshmen year and what could say about how much i loved it there.mr.smith is a great principal and mr.hughes was understanding.mr.morgan was funny i had fun going to school here because the teacher are very nice people.i meet several nice people from the school and still talk to them. i love this school i was an a-b honor roll student there.thanks to all the wonderful teachers there and mr.hughes

Posted July 14, 2012
I have attented Locust Fork for almost 13 years now. I hate to be rude, but most people who are unhappy with our school will be unhappy anywhere, because they just like to complain. The teachers I have met throughout the years have made a lasting impression on my life, and have not only gave me a sufficent education, but have helped me in any way they can outside of the classroom. This school is full of loving and caring individuals who won't nothing more than for us to succed. I am beyond proud of my community and my school; Locust Fork will forever hold a special place in my heart. People tend to be very judgemental and harsh on our school, but I can honestly say there is no other school that I would want my child to attend. I plan to reside here, and hopefully teach at Locust Fork Elementary one day soon. I feel that my teachers have given me a great education, just as well as those of other schools from different states. Any parent who has something bad to say about their childs education probably does not see the way their child attends in class. I would suggest Locust Fork High School to anyone who loves living in a small, tight knit town. I love LFHS! (:

Posted August 07, 2010
I have to "re-teach" my child a lot of material that is taught to him at school. I give my child most of the home work that he has because he comes home on most days without any. If you have a full time job and don't have the spare time to be a second teacher to your child, then please, do not send them here. Yes, there are a lot of well-meaning folks in the community; but niceness does not an education make. Sorry......

Locust Fork High School 2

Posted September 02, 2009

Posted June 18, 2009

Locust Fork High School 0

Posted April 07, 2009
I am a senior at Locust Fork and have been there since my 4th grade year. I feel we have a wonderful school, in a good environment. Yes, it is true that we may be some-what behind other schools, but all in all we do learn plenty. And as for Mr. Hughes being the only person who cares for us students, that is most definately not true. We have amazing teachers who care for us and treat us as their own. In fact, during my Sophmore year I had continuously had C's as well as D's, a new teacher named Ms. Matson took her planning period to tutor me, as well as other students. Since that year I have become a straight A student, and I owe it all to her. She isn't the only one either, our principals are incredible and so are all of the faculty at Locust Fork!

Locust Fork High School 0

Posted March 25, 2009
I am a parent of three childreen one that currently attends the high school and two that are in the elementary. My opinion is that it is a great school and a wonderful community to be a part of. My children take great pride in their school. What some parents don't realize is the opportunity is there for all students. It is your job as a parent to help your child acheive to his or her full potential. I have never had an issue that was not resolved in a timely proffessional manner. I think the school has improved over the last 5 years and the assistant principle does a great job with disipline and keeping control of the school. I am very proud that my children are a part of this school and look forward to the remaining years to come!

Posted March 22, 2009

Locust Fork High School 2

Posted January 23, 2009

Locust Fork High School
77 School Rd, Locust Fork, AL  35097
Last modified Locust Fork High School is a Public school that serves grades 7-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Locust Fork High School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 22 reviews. Top