Louisville, AL

Posted November 09, 2009

Posted October 09, 2009
I am a graduate of Dixie Academy and I enjoyed the school and now my son is going and he realy likes the school. I would highly recomend this school due to the strong academics and a good sports program.

Posted August 12, 2009
excellent school. i highly recommend

Posted August 12, 2009

Posted May 04, 2009
Dixie is highly unsatisfactory; I've been going there since i was in kindergarten. I'm now in 9th grade, going into 10th. I don't learn much at all; I find the coaches are the worst: They are repulsive, and unrelenting if you don't play football. Our books are overly outdated, We need to focus more on building higher academics rather than trying to get our athletic program back to its former glory.

Posted February 26, 2009

Posted January 15, 2009

Posted December 29, 2008
My son has been in this school since he was 4 yrs. of age with the exception of one year. This is a great family oriented school and academics is of the upmost importance.

Posted November 10, 2006