Posted May 13, 2013
do you have year book for 1951956 ,i am looking for a friend i went to school with

Lynn Elementary School 0

Posted September 16, 2009
I love Lynn Elementary school because the teachers and all staff care about our children. They take time out with your child if he or she is struggling. I love Lynn Elementary!!!

Lynn Elementary School 0

Posted September 16, 2009
Because everyone just about knows everyone we love our sports and academics the whole staff they are wonderful we love Lynn School... We have a lot of school spirit also... The Teachers are very concerned about the children as individuals and with their academics even P.E. I have 4 kids that go there and they all love it.....Go Lynn

Lynn Elementary School 1

Posted February 07, 2008

Posted November 03, 2007
I graduated from Lynn, and now I have 2 children attending this school. The faculty is GREAT!!!! I know that my kids are getting the best education.

Posted December 31, 2006
I have a fourth grader at Lynn elementary. My child loves to go to school and really likes her teacher. I think her teacher is young and has lots of energy. This inspires my child to be just like her teacher. She is a great role model. This school is great!

Posted September 16, 2006
I have 2 children a fifth grader and a kindergarten student and I think this school is wonderful my kids love it. Hunter thinks Mrs. cagle rocks.

Posted March 30, 2005
I have a child that attends kindergarden at Lynn Elementary.. His teacher is wonderful and he loves to get up and go to school in the morning. His grades are excellent and he remembers everything he learns... I love this school.

Posted November 15, 2004
- a staff
As a parent of two students attending this school it is a wonderful safe learning enviroment.

Lynn Elementary School
531 East Main St, Lynn, AL  35575
Last modified Lynn Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-7. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Lynn Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 9 reviews.