Bad
Good

My husband and I both are MHS alumni and our children currently attend as well. I love Maplesville High School. I think it is a small town family oriented school, however I do not think it is exempt from problems. I think that overall the teachers really care about the students and because Maplesville is a small town can acutally get to know their students. I personnaly would never consider moving my children from this school unless we moved. Home of spirit, pride and tradition...that says a lot!

i love mhs it has its bad times but it also has it good times and all my life is at this school and i would never leave it if i had a choice!!!! my name is katie smith and i am proud to be a mhs devil!!!!!

I attended this school from 7-12 grade and I absolutely love this school. The teachers and faculty are very helpful. If not for them, I would not be in the wonderful career I am in now.

I wish I had never went to this school! I went to MHS for 6 years before I could drive to Isabella. It was terrible! The teachers don't care about the students feelings and personal issues. I am so glad I moved to Isabella, MHS may work for your children but I really hope you think it through.

My children attended MHS for 6 yrs. Mr. Walker was the principal and all was good. After his retirement and Mrs. Hicks was appointed as principal, it became a dictatorship. The kids felt as though they were never allowed to have any freedoms. They then counselor was never there to help students or answer parents questions due to the fact she had so many personal problems at home. My son has yet to pass all his graduation exams, which I personally think that Alabama should do away with this, and test the teachers to see if they are up to standards on teaching children. We are gone from there and only hope that the children there will get the education they truly need to make it in this world, and not be so pushed to focus on sports as they do there.

Last modified Maplesville High School is a Public school that serves grades PK-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.