Maplesville, AL

Posted August 11, 2008

Posted May 23, 2008

Posted May 16, 2008
My husband and I both are MHS alumni and our children currently attend as well. I love Maplesville High School. I think it is a small town family oriented school, however I do not think it is exempt from problems. I think that overall the teachers really care about the students and because Maplesville is a small town can acutally get to know their students. I personnaly would never consider moving my children from this school unless we moved. Home of spirit, pride and tradition...that says a lot!

Posted April 21, 2008
i love mhs it has its bad times but it also has it good times and all my life is at this school and i would never leave it if i had a choice!!!! my name is katie smith and i am proud to be a mhs devil!!!!!

Maplesville High School 1

Posted October 31, 2007

Posted September 26, 2007
I attended this school from 7-12 grade and I absolutely love this school. The teachers and faculty are very helpful. If not for them, I would not be in the wonderful career I am in now.

Maplesville High School 2

Posted September 14, 2007
- a former student
I wish I had never went to this school! I went to MHS for 6 years before I could drive to Isabella. It was terrible! The teachers don't care about the students feelings and personal issues. I am so glad I moved to Isabella, MHS may work for your children but I really hope you think it through.

Posted September 04, 2007
My children attended MHS for 6 yrs. Mr. Walker was the principal and all was good. After his retirement and Mrs. Hicks was appointed as principal, it became a dictatorship. The kids felt as though they were never allowed to have any freedoms. They then counselor was never there to help students or answer parents questions due to the fact she had so many personal problems at home. My son has yet to pass all his graduation exams, which I personally think that Alabama should do away with this, and test the teachers to see if they are up to standards on teaching children. We are gone from there and only hope that the children there will get the education they truly need to make it in this world, and not be so pushed to focus on sports as they do there.

Posted September 16, 2005

Posted August 24, 2005
I have two kids at this school and i also went there myself and i really like the teachers they were alwats there to answer any question that you had to ask and if you were to ask the question if its a good school then yes it is because the town is small and all the parents look out for each other kids.

Maplesville High School
1256 Al Hwy 139, Maplesville, AL  36750
Last modified Maplesville High School is a Public school that serves grades PK-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Maplesville High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 16 reviews. Top