Maylene, AL

Creek View Elementary School 5

Posted August 30, 2013
Creek view happens to be a excellent school for kids,the teachers are very well concerned for the children that attend,as well as for their education,and other learning abilities,So I would definitly recomend this school for any one moving to the surrounding area

Posted December 03, 2012
My second child has started creekview this year and I am more than pleased with the school. The new principal makes all the difference. More laid back with the students and not so uptight with kids being kids! Kids are there to learn academically and socially. Sometimes I think schools forget about the social part. Creekview finally gets that part!

Creek View Elementary School 5

Posted October 28, 2012
I am a grandparent and I have 3 grandchildren in the 3rd grade at Creekview. My grandson has an OUTSTANDING teacher, Mrs. Edmonds. Jojuan is so happy and excited when he comes in from school, even with all the homework and projects. He also, along with my 2 granddaughters are in the gifted program and Mrs Foster is SPECTACULAR. She makes them see new and challenging things. I rate this school 5 stars.

Creek View Elementary School 1

Posted June 02, 2012
Not impressed! Teachers and staff purposely try to stifle the children's natural curiosity and imagination. The lunch room/auditorium is stagnant and when the noise gets to a certain level the giant traffic signal turns from green to yellow to RED and a blaring alarm sounds to silence the children -- during the ONLY time that they have any chance to openly communicate with each other. There is only 30 minutes for lunch and no time to play...just right back to isolated work work work...its almost as if they are trying to train our children to be "good little workers". Just shut up and work, don't think, don't learn, head down and keep on working! To top it all off...Alabaster just voted to run their own school district and to me that is a little like the inmates running the asylum. RUN don't walk from Alabaster and the schools, we sure are.

Posted October 17, 2010
My son just started 1st grade at Creekview. His teacher is just wonderful! The only thing that I don't like is that the woman in the office are so not friendly at all...everytime you go in the office they just stare at you and don't say a word to you...they never smile or say hello...my husband went in there to check my son out and he came back to the car and said "yea, the woman in the office aren't friendly or helpful at all"...my husband has never checked my son out before so he wasn't sure what to do and apparently they didn't bother to try and help him. So if they would hire some friendly people for their office then the school would be perfect!

Posted September 21, 2010
We have been very please with Creekview Elementary.

Posted September 30, 2009
Creek View has a wonderful faculty and staff that work hard to meet the needs of all students. Students love coming to school knowing that their teacher cares for them and that they make learning fun! The Faculty and Staff enjoy coming to work because we are family and care for each other.

Posted September 15, 2009
The teachers realy care about the students. They go above and beyond on a zero budget. Thanks for all you do.

Creek View Elementary School 2

Posted March 27, 2009

Posted October 16, 2008
My daughter is new to CVES and she loves school, she loves her teacher, and wants to learn reading so bad. She is doing awesome in school. I love that they have sessions with the conselour, her behavior has improved so much over the past month.

Creek View Elementary School
8568 Hwy 17, Maylene, AL  35114
Last modified Creek View Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-3. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Creek View Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 20 reviews. Top