Mcintosh, AL

McIntosh Elementary School

Posted November 19, 2007
the first grade teachers have been a blessing my son was diagnosed with adhd last year and they have help- every way possible thank you from the bottom of my heart

McIntosh Elementary School 2

Posted December 28, 2006
I believe that if the principal would take more time to effectively communicate with both the teachers and parents, and send out more information to parents, such as holiday schedules, and important information, then things would go much smoother. Both of my children started out this school year without a teacher and one had to go without a teacher again just recently. Some things are out of the principal's control, but effective communication is not. As a parent, I would be much happier if I was better informed.

McIntosh Elementary School 5

Posted July 21, 2005
My child was in the Kindergarten last year, and I was very pleased with his improvement. He had one of the best teachers in the world. Special thanks goes out to Mrs. Robin.

McIntosh Elementary School
Hwy 43, Mcintosh, AL  36553
Last modified McIntosh Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
McIntosh Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top