Midfield, AL

Midfield Elementary School

Posted August 06, 2008
I really like Midfield Elm every teacher my daughter has had there are very dedicated to teaching their class. My daughter Timara has been on the honor roll since k-5. Thanks MES Teachers and Staff for making the past years so wonderful. I am a proud parent. yolanda Milton

Midfield Elementary School 4

Posted May 22, 2004
I have two children attending this school. They are excelling academically. There is a wonderful caring spirit here. Our family loves Midfield Elementary!

Midfield Elementary School 5

Posted March 18, 2004
This is a great school! My son attends here. They try to help you in any way they can.

Midfield Elementary School
416 Parkwood St, Midfield, AL  35228
Last modified Midfield Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Midfield Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top