Posted May 25, 2009

Midfield Elementary School 0

Posted August 06, 2008
I really like Midfield Elm every teacher my daughter has had there are very dedicated to teaching their class. My daughter Timara has been on the honor roll since k-5. Thanks MES Teachers and Staff for making the past years so wonderful. I am a proud parent. yolanda Milton

Midfield Elementary School 2

Posted March 23, 2006

Midfield Elementary School 4

Posted May 22, 2004
I have two children attending this school. They are excelling academically. There is a wonderful caring spirit here. Our family loves Midfield Elementary!

Posted March 18, 2004
This is a great school! My son attends here. They try to help you in any way they can.

Posted December 20, 2003
- a former student

Midfield Elementary School
416 Parkwood St, Midfield, AL  35228
Last modified Midfield Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Midfield Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top