Posted April 25, 2014
We have been at Victory for 4 years and are very pleased with the education that our children have received. I like the A Beka program that they use. Compared to other private school it is a more affordable school. Previously we went to another private school and it lacked educationally.

Posted March 20, 2013
My daughter has gone to Victory Baptist School for 7 years and I can't think of a better school. VBS is a conservative school that takes a stand that the progressive/liberal ideology of today does not necessarily push each individual student to their maximum potential. From K4 to 12th grade, the first class of the day is Bible [a great beginning daily]. I appreciate the dedication of the teachers and staff. My daughter performs at state competitions for music and sports. As the world accepts mediocrity, why should we as parents? Go Victory Eagles!

Victory Baptist School 4

Posted January 15, 2013
I am a former student of Victory. Some of these reviews have made true points, while I feel like others are absurd. For one, Victory does has strict rules, and as a former student, sometimes the administration makes mistakes and it can be frustrating at times. But they are not legalists or hypocrites. The standards are in place to represent Christ, some kids and parents included just do not agrre with it. The teachers are the leading aspect. They truly care and cater to your student. Simebidy mentioned not being treated fairly if you are not a sports star. This is the absolute furthest from the truth. Anyone at Victory can play sports. We're frankly not that good. But I will attest that people are treated fairly. Give it a chance. It truly is a great school, and I owe the characer I have today to it

Victory Baptist School 1

Posted September 10, 2010
My children were students at Victory for many years, but no longer. If you are not a member of the church or if your child is not a star athlete or star student academically, then he/she will be treated less respectfully and unfairly. If punishment is deserved, it is not doled out the same for everyone. Although I was very happy with the current principal, the group of people who control the church and therefore the school board are hypocrites and do not follow the spirit of God's word. Do your children a favor and send them to a different school!!

Posted September 19, 2009

Posted September 10, 2009
My child has been at Victory Baptist almost a year now, and although I may not have the experience that other parents have, being there a long time, I do have to say that I have been to other daycare's and I am so happy with Victory Baptist, my child is in P2, and she has the greatest teacher. They all are very attentive to needs of parents, and very caring when it comes to the children. I would highly recommend Victory Baptist, and I have not gotten one negative comment about the schools either.

Victory Baptist School 2

Posted July 04, 2008
My child recieved in my opinion the best education at this school. The teachers were exceptional, loving, and genuine Christians. On the other hand, after learning what the pastor has allowed from certain members of the church, I no longer could trust the administration and I removed my child. This school has also lost good Christian teachers due to the pastors compromising of the Word of God and his allowing of open sin by certain church members of whom he has elevated above the Word of God.

Victory Baptist School 4

Posted March 07, 2006
I have two girls that have been with VBS since they were in K4. They are in the 8th and 7th grades now. I believe that if you are looking for a school that is purfect good luck there is no such thing. But I do believe in VBS and it's ability to teach God's Word and the acedemics that my children need. Granted some times rules are not exactly liked or followed by all. You have to ask yourself Why am I putting my child in a private school? Is it to learn about the Lord or are you just keeping them in aprivate school and out of public school.

Victory Baptist School 3

Posted September 14, 2005
- a former student
One plus of this school is that the teachers really do care about the students. The school uses the A Beka program, which in my opinion is lacking in some areas. Some of the rules of the school are very strict, and not all of them are enforced equally among the students.

Victory Baptist School 2

Posted January 06, 2005
- a former student
We found this school to be mired in legalism and the self-imporant, heady kind of 'Christianity' that accompanies the legalistic lifestyle. At the same time, we did find many of the people to be genuinely sincere Christians...however, we we did not experience a body of believers that were devoted to both the truth and grace of Christ. The overall demeanor of the staff was one of judgment and suspicion. The school also, unfortunately, bred prejudice toward inter-racial marriage. Educationally, it was fine, with strong instruction but a lack of hands-on exploratory learning.

Victory Baptist School
Po Box 1090, Millbrook, AL  36054
Last modified Victory Baptist School is a Private school that serves grades K-12
Victory Baptist School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 16 reviews. Top