Millbrook, AL

Posted November 13, 2013
This is a very strict school. The faculty doesn't put up with foolishness. While frustrating at times, I know I will be well prepared for college.

Posted July 19, 2013
Our child has been at New Life since K3. We were looking for a school that provided a college prep curriculum that would be challening, but also providing structure, discipline, integrity, and character. These are shown by the staff and also taught to the students. We have been very pleased with our choice and have never regretted our decision.

Posted July 19, 2013
I was blessed to have graduated from this school. I got a great college prep education that challenged me, that not only prepared me for college, but also prepared me for the "real world". Upon graduating from New Life, I completed my bachelors degree in 3 years instead of 4. The education base that I received here prepared me for college, and it helped me excell. Also the integrity and character that was shown and taught here helped me turn into the successful person I am today. I am so thankful that my parents made the sacrifice so that I could go to New Life.

New Life Christian Academy 1

Posted June 20, 2013
This school should be investigated, in how cheerleaders raise money to how honor students are being treated, especially if a staff member's child in is the classroom, Rotten to the core. They say they run things according to God, but I don't see it. You don't use God to hide behind. Do what is right. Lead with integrity not dishonesty.

New Life Christian Academy 4

Posted August 28, 2012
This school strives to provide an affordable, quality education to all its students while emphasizing a biblical world view and building the character of each child. We have 3 students in the school, and all are performing at a 3.5 GPA level or higher. The school is not perfect, but the faculty and staff strive to build up all of the students. I've never met a "below standard" student, but I know that there are pre-enrollment evaluations to help ensure the students are prepared for the grade level they are entering. Athletics is encouraged for all, not just the superstars, but students must perform academically to play, and the school does not bolster its teams with scholarships. Several NLCA teams have won championships in recent seasons. At graduation, the college scholarship "dollars to student" ratio far exceeds other schools with which we have been associated.

New Life Christian Academy 4

Posted July 27, 2012
My children have attended this school for 8 years. The staff and teachers are very supportive. My children have made great friends there as well. Academic and moral standards are high.

New Life Christian Academy 1

Posted February 28, 2012
The school is poorly run. Five years ago was a different story. However, the last few years they have let in below standard students. There is a reason its called a private school. The pricipal has been there many years and she never thinks she is wrong. The office staff doesnt know what theyre doing. They need fresh new leadership. My kids will be going to a new school next year

Posted February 04, 2011
love love this school. I have 3 enrolled there and the oldest has been there for 9 years. I wouldn't change a thing. Their goal is to make great education available to all not just the wealthy. Character development and Biblical standards permeate the atmosphere. love it!!!!

Posted August 26, 2003
- a former student

New Life Christian Academy
Po Box 929, Millbrook, AL  36054
Last modified New Life Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-12
New Life Christian Academy Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top