5-7, 9
Millbrook, AL
Students enrolled: 1,196

Millbrook Middle Jr High School 3

Posted September 07, 2013
There is a new principal, some new staff members, and a new curriculum for the 2013-2014 school year. I will wait and see to pass judgment. Two weeks into the year and my son does not have any complaints. The only complaint I have is that teachers do not update their blogs or assignments weekly so I do not know what he has to be studying.

Posted April 23, 2013
Do NOT send your child here! THEY CANNOT TEACH AND DO NOT CARE ABOUT YOUR CHILD. The teachers make comments about the child if they are a little slow or have a learning disability & that gives fodder for students to use to bully. My child even had teachers in 7th grade that bullied almost as much as the other children. He was failing by Christmas & didn't even catch it by April. The teachers were always calling me to either get him to mind or do his school work. Well, if they had discipline, they shouldn't need me to hold his hand to be sure he doesn't retaliate against the bullying or if the teachers could work with him at his level I wouldn't have to come sit on top of him to get him to do the work. He wasn't doing it because he didn't understand it!

Posted March 20, 2013
Do NOT send your child here! THEY CANNOT TEACH AND DO NOT CARE ABOUT YOUR CHILD. MY KIDS ARE 3 YEARS BEHIND IN SKILLS BECAUSE OF HAVING GONE HERE. Everything that can be wrong with the administration, teachers all teachers, cafeteria food, Acadmics, Bullying, the ability to learn is all in one place. Millbrook Middle Junior High School. My children suffer daily. It puts so much stress on me. They serve rotten fruit, raw chicken, a cheese sandwich. This is the worst school ever.

Millbrook Middle Jr High School 0

Posted September 05, 2009
This school is great! The teavhers care and have discipline . I have been going to this school system through out my life. Thay offer many after school activities such as drama, robotics and art. And they also have an after school tutoring program!:)

Posted April 26, 2009

Millbrook Middle Jr High School 0

Posted November 03, 2008
We have been nothing but satisfied with the quality of education our children have received in the Millbrook school systme. Our children have attended both Prattville and Millbrook schools. We actually left the Prattville school system because it has gotten so over-crowded is suffering because of it. We feel our kids are learning just as much and actually enjoy school more, especially our 5th grader. Maybe 5 or 10 years ago there was a difference in Prattville and Millbrook schools, but today that difference just doesn't exist. Definatley a misconception! We would recommend Millbrook schools to anyone.

Posted October 25, 2008
The junior high side of millbrook has a lack of cleanliness & books.to many kids picking on each other & making other kids feel left out. Only half the teachers there care about the kids in their class but , the rest is only there just to write up your child & get their paycheck and their gone. Sometimes i wish i never would of moved to millbrook

Millbrook Middle Jr High School 5

Posted April 25, 2008

Millbrook Middle Jr High School 4

Posted April 06, 2008
I think overall this is a good school. My son likes his teachers as much as any kid would. I do agree that the lack of locker space is crazy. He carries a huge backpack too and from school everyday. The teachers all seem to have web pages where you can check homework assignments and your kid can go for help. Sure the school lacks in some ways but the teachers make up for the books/building etc. They really seem to care about my son's education.

Posted March 03, 2008

Millbrook Middle Jr High School
4228 Chapman Rd, Millbrook, AL  36054
Last modified Millbrook Middle Jr High School is a Public school that serves grades 5-7, 9. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Millbrook Middle Jr High School Rating: 2 out of 5 based on 39 reviews. Top