Bad
Good

This school is awesome im in 7th grade and a previous dunbar magnet school student when I tell you this school is awesome its awesome

I am a 8th grader at Dunbar Magnet School. This is a very good school to place your children in. It really increases your learning abilities. it also alows you to have fun. Here we have differnt electives. Dance,drama,band, and many more. At dunbar we do have rules. you must have a certain grade average to preform. Yes, all of our elective classes do preform. Here we like to show off our good classmates and arts teacher. So please come out and look around. We would love to have you. :} A.E 2009-2010

I am currently a student at dunbar and I am in the eight grade.honestly i think my mother could not have made a better choice than to send me to dunbar.I have been there since the fith grade and i had a rocky start being accepted for who i am but everyone seemed to like me as the year went on.I love the arts they are so much fun and they give you a break from academics all the time.I give my greatest credit to the choral and piano department.Ms. Gaye Goodard is an angel sent from heaven to teach children the art of music.Any child that can't maintain a 70 average maybe their parents need to rethink applying for A magnet program

I am a student at dunbar Creative and Performing arts magnet school and we get a completly different side then the parents do. The academic program is that of a home school, not of a magnet school and then they try to give projects to make up for it. The dicipline is way off from where it should be. and the other students have no respect for thier classmates. The art programs are about the only thing dunbar gets much credit for. But if your not in the higher levels its the same as almost not being in them at all. Dunbar is divided into cliques and most of the time races are seperated by the students. I am looking forward to the end of this year being here. I have been here since 4th grade and I'm now entering the 8th.

Last modified Dunbar Creative Performing Arts is a Public school that serves grades 4-9. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.