John Will Elementary School 5

Posted July 23, 2012
My 8 year old grandson and 5 year old granddaughter attend this school and we love it. The teachers and staff have been very nice and very cooperative with my daughter and myself, and both kids love going to school here. My grandson will be in the third grade this year and has been attending this school since kindergarten. It's the only school he has ever attended. My granddaughter will be in kindergarten this year and was in Pre-K 4 here last year. She can't wait for school to start. She adored her teachers last year and we were told that ALL the kindergarten teachers want her in their class this year. My grandson has been accepted into the PACE program for the coming year and I don't think he would have been if he wasn't for his teachers. He is ADHD and can sometimes be a behavioral problem. But all of his teachers have been willing to work with him and when there are problems they are quickly resolved. They communicate well with us and with the children. We hope they can both continue to attend this school until they are ready for the next level.

John Will Elementary School 0

Posted April 01, 2008
New principal 2007-2008, does not work with parents or subs!! This school is a zoo. Students run this school not the adults. Teacher are doing the best they can but with no help. There are still no activities for students to get involoved in and the parents do not care! P.T.O. nights there are more teachers and staff than parents even when there is free food.

John Will Elementary School 1

Posted July 25, 2006
This school is a joke. There is no parent involvement. Students have no respect for adults. The only thing good about the school is the teachers. Problem is that their good teachers in a bad school. I do not want my children there am working to change schools now. If you vaule your childs education do not send them there.

John Will Elementary School 1

Posted May 10, 2006
No activities for the kids, their spring festival was a joke. They do not support parental involvement. Parking is nonexist. Just a terrible school.

John Will Elementary School
5750 Summit Ave, Mobile, AL  36608
Last modified John Will Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
John Will Elementary School Rating: 2 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top