Mobile, AL

Leinkauf Elementary School 1

Posted March 30, 2015
Worst school I have ever taken my child to, We just recently had to move to this area and I sure wish I researched this school better than what people have told me! OK back to the school review! I wish MOBILE COUNTY PUBLIC SCHOOL SYSTEM WOULD SHUT THIS PLACE DOWN! Teachers are kind of ok at their abilities, My daughters teacher is very nice but you can tell she is not very well organized! homework assignments for the week have been sent home 2 or 3 times with out the materials needed! Like spelling words for the spelling flash cards! My daughter had to do 2 times more homework the next day because of this, A simple don't do the following days assignment would have sufficed! because when a child gets home from 8 hours of school....they are tired! they DONT WANT TO SIT THERE stuck at a table for 3 more hours over homework! Its not right! And Projects are also sent home without a due date...they just tell the children to bring it on Wednesday..Which one?! tomorrow ? next week? hello! Oh and they barely encourage reading!

Leinkauf Elementary School 5

Posted December 16, 2010
i attend this school and love it so i rate it i wish to go to kindergarten again

Leinkauf Elementary School

Posted September 19, 2008
I have just transferred my child to this school. Every one of the staff that I met was more than pleasant, and went out of their way to make my son feel like a part of the school. I am really looking forward to working with them this school year.

Leinkauf Elementary School 5

Posted August 10, 2007
Great school. My son has been going there since he first started school.

Leinkauf Elementary School
1410 Monroe St, Mobile, AL  36604
Last modified Leinkauf Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Leinkauf Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top