Bad
Good

Orchard Elementary School 1

Posted April 03, 2014
I thought I was putting my kids in a great school but I was ALL WRONG!!! I have tried to have a conference with 1 of the teachers and she would never respond and as soon as she began to have a problem with my child she wanted to talk. So NO, I do not like THIS school and I think the teachers are there for a check!

Orchard Elementary School 2

Posted November 03, 2010
I have 2 children that attend this school. Whereas 1 child has a great teacher, my others teacher is horrible at communicating with me. I have to send numerous letters before I can get a response, he gets singled out and is not allowed to do certain things. I have even payed for events or goods for him, that he didn't receive until I actually went to the school and proved they had already cashed my check. The paperwork from the school about upcoming activities is vague. They make the assumption that you have had a child in that school before. We were not, so sorry, I don't know what you did last year, how about explanations. This school has poor communication, some mediocre teachers, and is definitely a disappointment. So much so we will be going to private school or homeschooling after winter break.

Orchard Elementary School 3

Posted March 28, 2007
Orchard Elementary could be a very good school if parents were to get more involved. Also, if some of the teachers would be more informative, such as posting information on the school website, under calendar of events like some of the other schools, that would be helpful.

Orchard Elementary School
6400 Howells Ferry Rd, Mobile, AL  36618
Last modified Orchard Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Orchard Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top