1 star

Posted October 25, 2012
This school needs to be renewed along with the faculty and staff. I feel that the good shouldn't suffer with the bad.

Posted September 17, 2008

Posted November 29, 2007
We have moved a lot during the last 10 yrs and have never seen such a lacking in education importance. Most of the parents are poor with the 95% of the students being on free or reduced lunches, yet every time I turn around it seems I'm being asked more money for something. None of it is geared toward learning, only towards having fun. I'm not against enjoying school, but when u prioritize it over learning, there's a problem. I like the new pricipal, MRS. Floyd. She seems to really want to get the school back on track, but u can't do it alone. The teachers let the kids run wild and fight in the halls and on the buses. And the parents i've met aren't involved at all. We're all in this together, for our kids sake...for their future..and ours.

Posted October 31, 2005

Elizabeth S Chastang Middle School
2800 Berkley Ave, Mobile, AL  36617
(251) 221-2081
Last modified Elizabeth S Chastang Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 5-9. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Elizabeth S Chastang Middle School Rating: 1 out of 5 based on 4 reviews.