Mobile, AL

Posted May 13, 2015
I am proud to say that my kids go to Griggs and have been going for the last 2 years. The principal and the staff are amazing and truly feel comfortable leaving my babies in their care. My kids love getting up and going to school everyday and never complain. When they come home from school they are excited to tell us about their day. We love that we get opportunity to learn about up to date technology. This school has taught my children new things like the newest program the leader in me. My children are taking charge in their everyday life and I really enjoy that.

Posted June 23, 2014
W. C. Griggs School and the Staff is a very caring school and staff. I have seen only one teacher conduct herself unprofessionally. The school and staff put every effort into our children and it shows. They are there to teach and the children learn.

Wc Griggs Elementary School 2

Posted February 11, 2014
Some teachers are amazing and some are just mean. My child had a doctor note two times excusing him from P.E. and they made him run anyways. One of them screams at the parents and children in carpool for no reason. She is so unprofessional and mean. The Principal only cares about attendance and does play favorites.

Wc Griggs Elementary School 3

Posted October 01, 2013
I'm not at all impressed. You are not allowed to walk your child in which is not the case at other local schools where you actually feel welcome at any time and feel like a part of the school. Here you are only welcome/included for certain things - fundraisers, open house, setting up for events.. only on their terms. The teachers actually drag crying children out of the car, IF there is anyone around to help you get your child out of the car. Afternoons are even worse -I've actually seen two cars break down in line recently during the 40+ minutes it takes to get your child in the afternoon as well. Very inefficient!

Wc Griggs Elementary School 1

Posted August 21, 2012
This school does not offer enough prent involvement. I am very unsatisfied with the principal of this school! She tend to favor people!

Posted July 17, 2010
i used to go to school here. right now i am 13 years old, and i have some amazing memories here. the teachers were caring, and so helpfull. thank you guys so much. :) -kaitlin klaus

Posted August 13, 2009
I went to this school as a child and now my child goes there it is a good school that puts the needs of the child first as far as helping them to enjoy learnind and maintain an interest in learning throughout their school years

Posted September 29, 2006
I want to thank griggs for everything they have done I have 2 children that go there and they love there teachers and love there principal my oldest daughter use to go there now shes in middle with pace classes that griggs started thank you griggs and keep up the good work we love ya'll.

Wc Griggs Elementary School 4

Posted July 17, 2006
Griggs is an alright school. They need to make the school not uinformed because some people dont have the money to buy uniforms and some kids walk around with pants that are way up their legs but over all griggs is a good falucity

Wc Griggs Elementary School 4

Posted May 17, 2006
I am impressed with the school as a whole, but was disappointed in one of the teachers. Though most of the teachers are good teachers who are helpful and kind. My daughter ended up with a teacher that doesn't seem to care one way or the other whether her student learn anything. I have had the pleasure of getting to know some of the other teachers and feel that this is an isolated teacher and it does not reflect the school as a whole.

Wc Griggs Elementary School
6001 Three Notch Rd, Mobile, AL  36619
Last modified Wc Griggs Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Wc Griggs Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 16 reviews. Top