Posted August 07, 2013
This school is a good school the teacher is there trying to help better our school. While people are trying to talk down and not building it up should just pray and get involved in our education. The teachers at Williamson is the best and should be commended for their effort. Go lions!!!""!!

Posted November 22, 2010
I wouldn't necessarily say Williamson is a bad school, because it's not. The students make up the school, so WHS's students give its title on whether it's bad or not. In my opinion, I honestly think WHS could be a better school if students would just take pride in it and respect it for what it is. Every school has some good and bad apples, but we're not all bad. We have our bad qualities, but there's also some good in us. We have some very motivated teachers who are very willing to teach us. Students don't realize that and in their own attempt, try to manipulate their given education by either skipping school/classes or blaming the teachers for their low grades. It's simply a shame to see my fellow classmates discriminate their own school that way. It gives us a bad name, really. It's their own fault if they aren't taking their education seriously. That's on their own account. Students, take pride in your school and represent it for what is good about it. There are very talented students here and very well-rounded students also. Williamson honestly has a lot to offer believe it or not ^_^.

Posted March 17, 2010
I am a freshman at williamson and my opinion to my school is the teachers the teachers let the students do what ever they want to and once they do something really wrong thats when they want to go tell.The teachers just want us to get into trouble cause they jst let the good take blame of the bad and that is not right at all thats why iam going to davison now...

Lillie B Williamson High School 1

Posted August 31, 2009
I think Williamson needs more than a new teacher because I am a 10th grader and everything except teaching goes on at Williamson including drug on campus gambling fighting its just not a school to me its not vlean s other schools I really am disappointed at Willliamson and its stundents because they should want to make their school look good and also their community thats why I am being transferred.

Posted August 15, 2009
its a good school because its inthe maysville commuoty and we learn work and acamdic

Posted December 12, 2008
I attend williamson . There are errors but we are improving. even though i only have one year left, i hope to see major improvement. i see where it is possible. The new buisness and finance academy is what im in. its great ! seperates the good from bad. if you attend, please enroll into the program.

Posted November 28, 2008
As a parent and former student myself I must agree that Lillie B. Williamson was and can get back to a great school. In defense of parents, I have witness how the administration and some teachers refuse help from former students and others from the community.

Posted November 24, 2008
Williamson High School was and is a great school. See we must understand that the condition of the schools are determined by the parents in put there. If parents will put time in with there kids as need to be there would not be any caos in the school. So the bottom line is quit crtitizing our black high schools, those schools stood strong when black students couldnt attend white schools. So put a hand in and help restore our historically black schools.

Posted October 16, 2008
williamson high school is not same school as it was in the mid 90s or early 2000s. I attend wiliamson and school is just a mess. The school environment is just wild and chaotic. everywhere you look fights are started. and the staff over there including their principal dont discilpline the school like they should.

Lillie B Williamson High School 5

Posted August 29, 2008
I think Williamson High School is growing and it's a great place to be.

Lillie B Williamson High School
1567 East Dublin St, Mobile, AL  36605
Last modified Lillie B Williamson High School is a Public school that serves grades 8-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Lillie B Williamson High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 16 reviews. Top