Bad
Good

This school provided the worst experience we have ever had at a school. After an experience with bullying, and being told it was my daughter's fault for letting it bother her, I had had enough. Honestly, I felt bullied by administration for having the nerve to bother them. Phone calls went ignored and resolution to issues were nothing more than lip service. I only wish I had moved her to a private school sooner. She has returned to her happy disposition and no longer cries everyday about her school situation.

My daughter has been going going there for almost 3 years. My daughter loves the school. I have become friends with her friends so I could be a nosey mom and I have found out there is not much bullying and yeah there are a few fights here and there but hey what school doesn't have fights at least there are no threats and no weapons! I am mainly looking for a safe place for my daughter to go to and clean because safe schools are very hard to find. They help the disabled children learn it takes a very devoted school to do that so I have to say this school is a big plus for me!

Burns has the most rockin' librarian in the state maybe even the united states! she has every book in stock she even knows what books you like kinda like a mind reader i love the burns library it totally reaches my standards! :]

I am a student at Cranford Burns Middle School, and every teacher is excellent at what they do!!I Garuntee that any parent looking for a good school will love ours!!!! We hae the best library in the county and possibly state!!We have a great librarian who can find u a book on any subject fit for grades 6-8!!!! If your a parent surching for a good educational enviorment look no farther than Cranford Burns Middle!!!

Mrs. Cox is an awesome teacher!! I am in her homeroom and in her class. She is awesome!! Mrs. Rustand is an awesome track and P.E. teacher too. Mrs. Lowman is awesome too. So if you say they are mean, you are sooo wrong.

Burns Middle School is the best school ever and has got the best library in the county and possibly the state. Burns has also got the best librarian ever! Librarian Wallace is the best librarian in the history of librarians!

It's a great school! My daughter just loves the teachers there! She said her favorite was how nice and helpful the teachers are and the books were very fascinating! Sumer says she just loves everything about Burns Middle!!!

it's a good,fun,fair,and well disaplend school for any children grades 6-8 it offres good electives,friendly teachers,and an overall succsess rate

Its a Horrible School. The teachers can not teach. my child went here for 3 years and she went from an A student to an E student in just two years.

Last modified Burns Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-9. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.