Mobile, AL

1 star

Augusta Evans School 1

Posted May 28, 2012
AWFUL!!!! My child went to this school for a total of 4 weeks. I was on the phone with either the teacher or assistant principle at least once a week during that 4 week period. I never heard a word from the principle. It was a baby sitting service!! My child was tormented and chased by other kids and the response I received was, "well, you have to expect that at a school like this". After a run in with one of the teachers, I pulled her out for homeschooling.

Augusta Evans School

Posted September 22, 2009
I love Augusta Evans because it is the special needs school in our area. It has special teachers for special students. Also, I am an education major & I respect & admire the work they do for our community.

Augusta Evans School