Mobile, AL

Posted March 22, 2015
Meadowlake is an awesome school! The teachers go above and beyond to make sure students receive a quality education. The school takes extra precautions to make sure students are safe. Our current principal, JoI Mullins does an excellent job!

Meadowlake Elementary School 3

Posted August 20, 2013
I would not recommend this school. Very low end education and the new principal has no clue what goes on in the school due to the fact she never comes out of her office. They do however have some great teachers but you have to know which ones they are and hope your child gets a good one.

Meadowlake Elementary School

Posted April 28, 2010
I had to take my son out of meadowlake because he needed much more help with special education / my son did get some help but it was not enough help and the children with special needs need to be in a classroom with teachers that can teach special needs children, I was told over and over the school does not have any funding for any extra special education needs, and it is hurting the children in the long run.

Posted September 27, 2006
My nieces and nephew love this school Kudos, to your fine works with them all throughout their years. They have flourished well. Sabrina

Posted July 10, 2006
my son loves this school.

Meadowlake Elementary School 4

Posted November 14, 2005
I believe in this day and time the world is not as safe as when I was a child. There are certain precautions that I believe Meadowlake Elementary does take to ensure that each child is safe and I am pleased with everthing that Mrs. Smith has done and will remain to do for our children.

Meadowlake Elementary School 3

Posted March 15, 2005
I feel the new principal, Susan Smith has a long way to go to replace Dr. Waller.

Posted August 22, 2004
My son is in kindergarten and he loves it. They have rules for the safety of the children and enforce them to protect our children. I am proud that my son goes to this school.

Meadowlake Elementary School 4

Posted August 11, 2004
I would like to correct the last entry I saw. Dr. Waller is no longer principal here. Susan Smith is our stand in principal for now. Anyway, I have a child here in Pre-K and This school is GREAT! The previous entry is correct. They really encourage you to be part of your childs education. This is the best thing they can do!

Posted August 08, 2004
Great school! Everyone is friendly and the teachers really care about their students. The school is well maintained and in excellent condition. I'm proud of Meadowlake and I tell all who'll listen just that!

Meadowlake Elementary School
8251 Three Notch Rd, Mobile, AL  36619
Last modified Meadowlake Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Meadowlake Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 12 reviews. Top