Erwin Craighead Elementary School 5

Posted April 27, 2014
I am writing on behalf of my sons both whom attended craiglhead while my sons attend craighead their teachers were very nice courteous and caring I was always kept informed on my sons progress and I loved the open door policy at craighead which allow you to impromptu visits anytime and even theses visit u were treated like family not as a guess.

Erwin Craighead Elementary School 5

Posted December 11, 2013
This is a great school with an excellent staff that cares about our students. They are interested in the whole child and their success.

Erwin Craighead Elementary School
1000 South Ann St, Mobile, AL  36605
Last modified Erwin Craighead Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Erwin Craighead Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 2 reviews. Top