Mobile, AL

Posted October 01, 2014
I am a parent of 3 children who currently attend St. Dominic Catholic School (5th, K, & PreK3). My oldest attended public school during kindergarten and 1st grade, and while the academics were good, we were missing the community aspect of the school experience. We decided to move to St. Dominic when my oldest began 2nd grade, and we have been so pleased with the decision. The teachers who have taught my children have been excellent, and I have found them to have high standards in the classroom, which I appreciate. I have also found the principal, Mrs. Mathias, to care very deeply for the children and their success. Extra programs at the school include art, music, Spanish, computer, library, and band (5th grade and up). Children attend recess and PE each day, and Mass on Fridays. An excellent after school care program is also offered for all grades (including preschool), which was a must for our family since we are both working parents.

Posted October 01, 2014
I have two children that attend St. Dominic School, one in PreK4 and one in First Grade. I have found St. Dominic's to be a wonderful learning environment for my children. They have up to date facilities with modern technology, and first rate faculty and administrators. There is a new early learning center that is exceptional. They have a long tradition of placing high standards on academics and religious education, but also offer many extracurricular activities to include CYO sports, band, cheerleading, etc. I would highly recommend St. Dominic's as a top choice for any parent looking for a well balanced education that includes teaching religious values.

Posted October 22, 2008

St Dominic School 1

Posted May 13, 2008

Posted October 01, 2005
We have 3 children that go to St. Dominics. They had previously gone to both private and public schools in Florida, and we feel like St. Dominic provides a better learning atmophere than other schools they attended. The facilities are great. The community is close knit, and parental participation is outstanding. The kids really love the school.

St Dominic School 4

Posted March 05, 2005
We had three children graduate from St. Dominic and we found that they were well prepared for high school. Combining spiritual development with academics, St. Dominic provides an excellent atmosphere for becoming a rounded individual. Parents and parishoners support the school financially as well as in volunteering time. I highly recommend St. Dominic School to help parents with educating their children in the formative years.

Posted June 09, 2004