Posted February 25, 2014
My daughter has been going to SPS since PreK, & we love it there. She will be entering 3rd grade soon which is in the upper school next year,& we are confident she is ahead of the curve in terms of academics. Parents are highly involved in the school and greatly contribute to our sense of community. You pay the extra price now and can pretty much count on scholarships for college in the future. Would highly recommend if premier education is sought.

Posted September 30, 2010
I attend SPS from 3rd - 12th grade and now I'm sending my child there. I love SPS! From the staff to the parents, everyone is apart of one big family here. You will not find a better education or better people. The tuition is a little high but you're paying for an excellent education and a safe environment for your child. I would definitely recommend this school to everyone who values education and a Christian foundation.

Posted May 04, 2010
i go to this school and i have made a bunch of friends and the teachers are great and everything is very fun

Posted April 05, 2010
St Paul's has been the best school for my son he started in Pre K and is now in the 6th grade. Our son has ADHD and St Paul's has been so good for and to us in every way. If you are thinking of private education this is the school for you. A great education with a friendly hometown feel!!

Posted November 01, 2009
We started our sons at St. Paul's in K-4, and it has been an excellent experience. There is a very good balance of academics, athletics, and the arts, as well as an emphasis on community service. This school is very challenging academically, but the faculty and staff are more than willing to work with any child having problems to bring them up to where they need to be. Wonderful staff, faculty, and administration. The attitude seems to be 'What can we do to help your child succeed?' rather than 'What can you do for us?', as at other area prep schools. We've been at St. Paul's for ten years now, and it has been wonderful for our sons.

Posted August 21, 2009
St. pauls has really great teachers and friendly students- i transferred in 4th grade from another prep school in the area and it is 1000000000000X better- better curriculum and people

Posted November 27, 2008
i go to this school and i think it is a really nice school and nice teachers and fun and interesting things. it is very nice and a good education.

Posted November 19, 2008
I have attended SPS my whole life and their is a real family bond here. The academics are challenging and you get alot of one on one time with the teacher. It really seems like they want to help you succeed!

St Paul's Episcopal School 1

Posted June 15, 2008

Posted March 27, 2008
Academically very challenging. We transferred from a Catholic school entering 6th grade at St. Pauls, and my daughter was immediately accepted into the St. Pauls family, even by the majority of kids she did not know. The sports are excellent as well - what can you say about kids who can excel academically and who can also balance that with athletics and be successful athletically as well. Definitely cannot say enough about those kids who succeed athletically at St. Pauls with the academics as challenging as they are. Great teachers as well.

St Paul's Episcopal School
161 Dogwood Lane, Mobile, AL  36608
Last modified St Paul's Episcopal School is a Private school that serves grades PK-12
St Paul's Episcopal School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 23 reviews. Top