Mobile, AL

Posted June 02, 2014
Wonderful school!! This a school that truly believes in the word family. The teachers at this school are always encouraging the students to do well not only academically but spiritually. I would recommend this school to any one looking for a loving, nurturing, and safe place for their kids.

Government Street Christian School 1

Posted November 26, 2013
I loved the daycare but since they have the new principal in place it is horrible. He has a bad attitude and simple calls you if a 4 year old little girl is having a bad day and demands you come get your child. The teachers are hateful as well. This school is losing students by the day because of the new administration. No Christian practices here. Just mean and spiteful at this school. I will be removing my child post haste. It won't be long before they have no jobs there because the new principal has run off all they paying customers.

Government Street Christian School 1

Posted November 21, 2013
Horrible teachers. No regulation or discipline. Teachers lack motivation, teaching skills, and pleasant personalities. There are only a handful of good qualified teachers at this school.

Posted October 26, 2013
My grandchildren started this school this year. They love it! They have learned so much in such a short time and have grown academically by leaps and bounds! The teachers are very hands on with the children and identify each child's individual needs and areas that need more in depth focus while guiding and growing their strengths. I'm continually impressed with this school.

Government Street Christian School 4

Posted January 17, 2008
This 07-08 year is my son's first official year at the school, although he has attended day care since 05. The daycare is great and so is the school! The atmosphere is friendly yet professional. As a kindergartener, my son is already writing, reading, spelling and performing basic addition. I'm impressed with the school overall.

Government Street Christian School

Posted January 02, 2008
Great academics! And I love the small teacher to student ratio! The school is like a family!

Posted June 26, 2006
Not only does my son go to school at GSBS, but he has gone to daycare there since he was 15 mths old and he is now 7! Not only that, but we have also joined the church which is wonderful as well. I love the school, daycare and church so much that I am even going to teach there this coming 06-07 school year. I can't wait!

Government Street Christian School
3401 Government Boulevard, Mobile, AL  36693
Last modified Government Street Christian School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
Government Street Christian School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top