Mobile, AL

Posted July 14, 2013
Corpus Christi is an outstanding school! Faculty and staff are great and really care about the children. The school has a challenging curriculum and there are plenty of fun activities and traditions. It is a beautiful school and it is small enough to have a "family" feel. My sons LOVE Corpus Christi!

Posted June 27, 2012
This the best school in the area. They want our children to learn and to be prepared for the Real World. Anyone that complains about the school is not to be taken seriously. A parochial school education is the best education. That's the truth and I'm sticking to it!

Posted April 23, 2011
An awesome K-8 school and they have a terrific preschool, as well. The preschool is small and the floor plan is laid out very nicely. They keep it nice and clean and their is music playing all the time. Most importantly, they have a well trained staff. The preschool has one of the best playgrounds I have ever seen in the western part of the city. The playground has giant live oaks shading the yard so the kids can run and play and they really enjoy their outdoor adventures. I would highly recommend that if a parent wants to enroll their child is a top-of--the quality program, they should choose Corpus Christi Preschool and the K-8 program.

Corpus Christi School 2

Posted April 14, 2011
I thought that perspective parents might like to know what CCS constitutes as Honor Roll. Principals List - ALL A's Honor Roll - 4 A's and 2 B's Which means if your child makes all A's and B's in random order(3 a's 3 B's) your child will not be acknowleged for their hard work. As you know, this can be crushing on self estem. I understand private schools can have their own by-laws. However, I would like to know who thought of this rule. I have NEVER heard of such in my entire life.

Posted March 14, 2011
Both of my children attend Corpus Christi. This school is fantastic. You will never find a more caring faculty and staff. They treat all of the students with respect, and they teach them to do the same. My children receive individualized attention from their teachers -- nothing slips through the cracks. The parents are very involved in the school. It is a community. I highly recommend Corpus.

Corpus Christi School 1

Posted August 04, 2010
This is not a place you want your children to learn. they are only interested in your money. the school staff will not cooperate with parents if you ask too many questions, and if a problem comes up or something happens, they will protect themselves first. their resource program is terrible. they think they are the only ones who know what is right and they think they are better than everyone else. i regret my daughter is going to school there.

Posted April 24, 2010
This is the best school in the world. Corpus christi is now 51 years old. It dose not look like it. There is about 500 students here. The princapal, staff,and student are all so nice and greetingful. Go cogars!

Posted September 12, 2009

Posted November 15, 2006
We have had an exceptional experience at Corpus Christi. My son has been challenged and has excelled because of the quality of teaching and the overall classroom experience. The parents are involved at the school, which makes a world of difference. We were at another private school through k-4 and, after changing to Corpus, realize how fortunate we are to have moved. If I had to state a concern, it would be the class size . Even still, my son is reading on a very high level and enjoys it.

Posted March 04, 2006
I am a student at Corpus Christi school and i will encourage anyone looking for a school to choose this one.The principal leadership is great. The teacher quality is great. The extracurricular activities are fun.There are all kinds of fun activities like SIC, Computer club, Chess club, Basketball, Soccer, Football, Shakespere, Scouting, Running club, Scholastic bowl, Robotics, GLOBE club, and Cheerleading. The parent involvement is outstanding they help with things like holiday parties and teacher birthdays. Safety and disipline are the most imporatnt things at this school. This school is perfect if you want all of these things.

Corpus Christi School