PK-12|Private
1,694 students

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Disagree (5 responses)
Currently, most people answered Disagree (4 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (5 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (4 responses)
Currently, most people answered Disagree (3 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (5 responses)

If you are concerned with your child academically or socially, pass this school and go down the road. My daughter was at this place 5 year and I noticed she was not receiving the education her peers were experiencing in their schools.She was very outgoing and we noticed when she was around her friends from church/extracurricular activities she appeared insecure and quiet. Her peers shared their technology labs, science labs, great lunches and we realized Faith was not where she needed to be.The teacher ratio should be against the law at this school! The teachers are overworked. Scholarship students are disruptive!Principals allow them to bully other students because the school receives funds from the State for scholarship student enrolled. The books are old and have been passed down since my nephew attend school in the 90's. My wife has helped teachers staple, tape and glue the books but ALL elementary have to pay a $350 nonrefundable book fee. who's filling their pocket with all of the money from book fees,the athletics dept? Money is definitely not being used in the classroom for the students.Maybe the new high school weight room for the coaches and athletes.My wife bought supplies for the classroom because the teachers have no means to purchase supplies; although once a week a tshirt order or a fund raiser/ donation form is sent home or requested on social media.Parents are paying to fund athletes.Other schools use funds for technology labs, science labs, nutritious meals. She was not on her grade level when she transferred OUT, but caught up now. We do NOT have a FUND RAISER in the bag everyday, OR someone hounding FOR DONATIONS on social media, all books are new, lunches are nutritious, teachers are not OVERWORKED because of so many students and they have means to teach. My colleagues who attended Faith when asked have said, it was a good school, but when the high school and element principal left it became a hostile environment for teachers and students. They also got their children out. The 5 star reviews on any website are because t a few chosen parents are ask to post a positive review for the school. I did one the 1st year I was ask to do one but thought I should post the outcome for us. DON'T WASTE YOUR MONEY or EXPOSE YOUR CHILD TO BE IN A ENVIROMENT THAT EFFECTS THEIR CONFIDENCE-SHOULD BE FA PUBLIC SCHOOL.

Effective school leaders: Strongly disagree

it's not the same school it once was when I attended. It has turn to a business that uses the Lords name to benefit financially. Teachers are overworked not like the old days with the old principals and a small Christian school that wanted the best for students.

Develops character: Disagree

I agree with others who have posted comments, students are stuffed in classrooms and have no freedom to talk or express their thoughts. I brought my son lunch last year and when I walked in the café it was silent. The kids could not talk at lunch, in the class, or in the hall.

I went to this school 8 years and was not ready for college. The new counselor did not help us at all. She was never in her office and she did everything but counsel. My sister graduated in 2008 and the counselor who was there then was very helpful. The school is a lot different then when we first started. I do not suggest this school to anybody looking for a school for there kids. It is a very hypocritical place and when you leave you see how bad it really is.

Handles bullying effectively: Strongly disagree

Bullying is a very big problem at this school. Teachers and principal turn heads because they don't want to handle it and if a student tells a teacher or principal they expose the student and it makes it bad for the student.

Effective school leaders: Strongly disagree

They do not have time to take care of the students because they are meeting about who they can get to donate money. They ask for money or donations every week.

Develops character: Strongly disagree

My child developed social problems when we were there. The school has a dark side.

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly disagree

NO, I have seen Bible teachers in pictures at Mardi Gras and I have seen teachers in bars drinking which is a big NO NO! Many hypocrites in this school.

Amount of homework: Strongly disagree

A lot of homework!! My children did homework 2-3 hours every night. There friends in other schools never had homework. If teacher is teaching there is not a need for so much homework.

The school looks good looking in, but when you get in and see what all goes on it is very disappointing. Every week a group is selling something and it makes it difficult on parents.

Last modified Faith Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-12