PK-12|Private
1,694 students

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (3 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (3 responses)

Effective school leaders: Strongly agree

The school is constantly growing and making improvements.

Develops character: Strongly agree

The school teachers character at a very young age from K3 up.

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly agree

The teachers are prepared and skilled in their subject area. Most are eager to share their knowledge with our kids in a Christ-like manner.

Amount of homework: Strongly agree

The school gives adequate homework that coincides with the lessons taught each day. The quantity is comparable to other quality schools.

My children have attended Faith Academy for 10 years. The quality education, Christian environment, and loving staff have exceeded our expectations. The school provides plenty of extracurricular activities for kids of all ages and interests along with opportunity in honor classes. In addition, my relationship with parents is more like family than friends.

Former student and now parent. I love the faculty and the welcoming atmosphere. My daughter is in k3 and in just one semester I have seen such a huge transformation in her in that short amount of time. I knew Faith was the right place for my child because God's word is incorporated into every learning activity and that was so important to me. So many of the same staff members that taught and encouraged me are still there today. How blessed am I that I will have such wonderful followers of Christ helping me to shape my daughter into the woman she will grow up to be?

Faith is an okay school but they are very much against bi racial relationships and kids get bullied all the time

Teacher effectiveness: Disagree

I can name several classes where I learned absolutely nothing: Spanish, introduction to foreign languages, junior choir, senior choir, American history, and a few computer classes.

Amount of homework: Disagree

I attended for 6 years, from 7th to 12th grade. Every single night I would have 4-5 hours worth of homework. I don't even have that much now as a sophomore in college.

Develops character: Disagree

I do not think that this school develops honesty, integrity, and fairness due to the bullying problem that is like a disease in that school. Sure, it's a Christian school, but that doesn't mean that everyone that is attending necessarily acts like a Christian.

Last modified Faith Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-12