PK-12|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)

This school could be a great, but you would have to extinguish about 70% of its current staff for lower school. The administration is a joke and are a bunch of fake and phony women. Do not trust them to with your children. Teachers are hit and miss and all St. Lukes is concerned about is hiring pretty girls who wear short dresses. Half of them are not even educated, much less educated to teach children. For what you will pay in tuition for a run down campus and a bunch of fake women, you are way better off looking deep at other options. This school is not worth the value and the concern you will have all day after dropping your child off.

Not as strong academically as it used to be. Teachers are hit or miss, and standardized test scores are low. Strong athletic program.

My school is the only place I can see for my child. The teachers here care about every child and take so much extra time when a student needs it after class, after school or before school starts each day. I think everyone should know that "family" is what you hear most from each child when asked how they feel about their school. My child has been here since K4 and is now in 10th grade. No school is perfect but St. Luke's is as close as you can get.

I have the best of both world at SLES. I have a child that has attended SLES and I am an employee of SLES. We are both beyond happy with our experience at this wonderful school. With the new administration, this school is headed for even greater things in the future. Having taught at other schools, I can tell you that the academics are above standard, teachers are valued and it shows through their love of their students/parents/administration, and the students are in a loving, caring, nurturing, safe, and family environment.

My family has been at St. Luke's for over 5 years. It such a wonderful place to be. I would do whatever I needed to do to keep my children there. There is a tremendous sense of "family" when you step onto the campus. The academics far exceeded our original expectations. My children's education is right up to par with the other prep schools in Mobile (evinced by talking to friends/parents from the other schools). The new leadership combined with the existing leadership is phenomenal. I am totally convinced that there is NO better place than St. Luke's. Another benefit of going to St. Luke's is that the sports program is amazing for all ages. Sports start with the 3-year-olds. It's amazing to have 3-year-olds playing soccer, basketball, and T-ball. I can't say enough good things about this school......

If you're not considering St. Luke's you should! My children have only been at the school for a short period of time. However, I am constantly amazed at the excellent teaching environment and the wonderful class sizes. I would highly recommend St. Luke's to any parent who values a strong education for their child. The teachers and administration are top notch and place education above peripheral matters. My family has been welcomed into the St' Luke's family with open arms, the school is one big FAMILY.

Fantastic! New Leadership this year has done nothing but enhance it both for the students but also the parents. As a parent of multiple children at the school, I am completely satisfied with academics and athletics. They offer athletics from K3-6th grade for the lower school and Middle School and High School teams at the upper school. If you are looking for a HOME for your children then this is the place!

This is a wonderful school for all learners. Very academic, but also a family atmosphere.

Terrific! We have a diverse student body and a fantastic teaching staff and administration! Our new headmaster, Mr. Mike Notaro, has implemented several improvements and innovations. Among them is the installation of an Honor Council and an Honor Code. The students success is our primary mission. Teachers are available for after school tutoring every day to assist and motivate students who require extra help or further explanation of an assignment. The atmosphere around campus is enthusiastic and supportive in an effort to make St. Luke's the best option for our children on their path to young adulthood.

Our family has been at St. Luke's for 10 years now and I would do whatever it takes to keep them there. St. Luke's is, without a doubt, the best school in the city. The academics are top notch, the athletic program is unbelievable ( team sports in K3-12), and the art program is terrific. I can honestly say that every teacher and every coach wants my children to succeed as much as I do...and my kids KNOW that! This is more than a school...it's one big family and my children are thriving!!!

Last modified St. Luke's Episcopal School is a Private school that serves grades PK-12