Mobile, AL

Posted August 19, 2014
Calvary Christian School is a wonderful school that provides a loving, Christ based environment for learning. The teachers are awesome. I can't really rate the principal since there was little to no interaction with her. But, my son thought she was great... I would recommend Calvary Christian School.

Posted May 18, 2013
This is a wonderfule school. The teacher's are so nice and loving to the students. Both my children went here for preschool and came out reading and ready for 5k. I just wish they taught through 8th grade.

Posted December 11, 2007
I love the attention the staff give to my kids. The after school care program, strong church, strong daycare, strong school in the christian faith. Love the foundation that both kids where given from the calavary staff. Never met such caring and loving,strong, faith ,real people.

Calvary Christian School
6800 Union Church Road, Mobile, AL  36619
(251) 660-1951
Last modified Calvary Christian School is a Private school that serves grades PK-5
Calvary Christian School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top