Mobile, AL

Posted January 20, 2014
I have one graduate of CHCA and one student at CHCA. I've been happy with the Christ centered education they have received. It's been a great investment in their future.

Posted March 29, 2008
I am in the 9th grade at Cottage Hill and I have fallen in love with the school. The teachers are supportive and intelligent, the administrators are sweat-tempered and accommodating, and the students are kind and interested. I feel that I am getting a great education based around Christian principles.

Posted July 31, 2007
- a former student

Cottage Hill Christian Academy - West Campus
7355 Creekwood Drive, Mobile, AL  36695
Last modified Cottage Hill Christian Academy - West Campus is a Private school that serves grades 9-12
Cottage Hill Christian Academy - West Campus Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top